missing IT more and more.

sometimes, things are better left burried. or not you keep missing them more and more.
<3

PMR IS IN 10 DAYS.
although, I can't gurantee this will be my last post just yet.
Well, like Hoyan, I almost had a breakdown. In fact lotsa times, I could just breakdown thinking of many other things. BESIDES PMR.
There were many times when I would cry. obviously for reasons BESIDES PMR. Sometimes it does hurt badly knowing you'll have to go through it probably many more times in the future. But of course, it is this times, that I turned to God. He makes me feel better each time.
Sometimes, crying is a way to make yourself feel better. It numbs out your sorrows.

so remember, if you're facing a terribly bad day, turn to God.
"Take heart, I have overcome the world."

**

haha, on a brighter note,
TODAY'S COUPLE'S CONNECTON DINNER WAS A SUCCESS.
=)
thanks to Sarah and Gang.

well, today just made me look forward even more to the Phillipines.
*smiles*

and, I absolutely hate duty-ing for blood donations.
not that I hate my seniors or officers or anything, absoultely NOT. I love them, especially my beloved seniors. 
But I hate the fact of it being on a sunday, where I can't be around to hang out with my buds at church. I only see them twice a week you know.
that's why I hate duty-ing for BD'S SO MUCHH.
it takes up my sundays. don't get me wrong, I love the idea of blood donations, I just hate that we students have to go duty for them. HOURS AND HOURS, not to mention.

okay people,
tmr, I'll be visibly dragging myself to SM for the BD.
ciao~

~I can't say this enough,
I love you more than you'll ever know,
whether friend or otherwise.~
cherieJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name