well well



well well, what am I doing spending time here online?
haih...Hoyan is slowly parting with her first love, PHOTOSHOP. due to some nonsense problem with our class memoirs.

ahyes, I have a poem for all of you.

Inspired by Love Has No Distance
AJ Rafael ft. Jesse Barrera.

No matter how far,
No matter how long,
No matter how many 
difficulties are faced,
I'll be here,
here for you.

For as long as you call me friend,
As long as you accept me,
As long as there is peace between us,
Do not worry,
I will never let you go,
I'll be right here holding you.

But as the days pass,
As we draw further apart,
As more important things
come between us in life,
Always remember,
I'll never forget you,
nor the simple sweet moments
we have shared.

As in my eyes,
No matter what,
You're still forever mine.

Love.Has.No.Distance.


**
I find this interesting.

Psalms 114 ;

When Israel came out of Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of foreign tongue,
Judah became God's sanctuary, Israel his dominion.

The sea looked and fled, the Jordan turned back;
the mountains skipped like rams, the hills like lambs.

Why was it, O sea, that you fled, O Jordan, that you turned you back,
you mountains, that you skipped like rams, you hills, like lambs?

Tremble, O Earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob,
who turned the rock into a pool, the hard rock into springs of water.

He Reigns.

**


so what did I do this hols?
other than the obvious (studying), I went walking in malls and watched lotsa tv.
LOL, i was kinda sad, couldn't go for paintball with sarah they all. My dad said it was a 'TOUGH' sport. but, to me, tak tough sangat la..sumore I love rock climbing.
ppl like Hoyan and yuga pulak don't want to follow me rock climbing. hahaXD
and I'm contemplating whether to go for Outward Bound School with Leva.
see how lah. AFTER GO THERE PUMPING UNTIL TAK LARAT.

ohyes, went to SM for like alot alot of times this week.
bought Khalil Fong's Wonderland DVD ! ^.^ ^W^
OMG, the man rocks! he even does a fine impression of MJ's billie jean dance.

his voice...aisyeh...can melt la. (i mean we the fans can melt. hahaXD)
queenie & josie go : FANGIRL SCREAMS!!!!!

haha... yes, I do love fangdatong. he rooooocccks.
;
and last monday, I went to curve as well.
wow. I was really satisfied la, managed to spend alot of time at BORDERS.


OK EVERYBODY LISTEN UP.
FOR ALL UNDERAGED PEOPLE, DO NOT READ PARADISE KISS VOL. 3.
it contains, erm. mature, graphic content.
well, the first quarter of the manga la.
LOL. I ALSO GOT SHOCKED.

XD.. a overly romantic story at times - Paradise Kiss

okayh, I better go study now.
ciao people.

I LOVE ANDY WILLIAMS.
(go google him if you don't know him)
((awesome old singer))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name