lastly.

lastly, 

I went to Pavillion last Saturday.

word of advice.

don't go to Pavillion.
sigh,
you will see so many wonderful stuff you can't buy.

well, the innerwear (namely from La Senza) is very cute and affordable too.
ahah, I didn't take picture of that la of course.
but, now there's sort of sales, so its ok.

and I finally got to taste the food @ Zang Toi's Cafe.
West 57th St. Cafe.
not bad, actually, the food's very nice,
especially the cakes.=)mmm..

haha, wanted to take picture.
too bad, ate up everything before whipping out my camera.
XD

and,
Zang Toi's gonna be my absolute inspiration and role model.
a kampungboy from Kelantan who made it big in NYC.
and is dressing celebs now.
sigh... I wanna be like him when I grow up.

ok, enough!
needa study.
blogging gets addcitive sometimes.
 ciaoz~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name