oh the dread





credits to Graceenote.

where is the love,
where is the love..
where is the love,
you said you'd give to me
as soon as you were free

where is the love.

-Olivia Ong; Where Is The Love


so, is it me, or when you're free, you're really free. However, when you are busy, everything like boom! comes together at the same time.
Yes, I bet a whole lot of form fours had the 'trembling fears' when faced with the task of telling our parents our results. I am gonna sound selfish, but sometimes I don't feel like I have done so bad, given the fact that EVERYBODY has around the same marks. Yeah, but then it hits me.
Although the GRADE is A- , A or B. But still, the mention of the marks is just as terrible. the worse part is I know I deserved it. Oh well.

some of you may be like, cheh...60sth still good what. But of course to me, tak pernah rasa lah.
so..... yeah basically I need to work harder lor. I think if I drop my blog, cancel my fb account, and ship myself to the hills of Switzerland, I MAY be able to study XD
minus the distractions. heh.

Just back from tuition. Tuition today was fun. Usually mine's on Saturday, but today's a replacement class. I don't know whether its because it's at night or what lah, but everybody was like SUPER HIGH AND HYPER. these people are the wed class people. And they're friendly.;) I think the Saturday people are really focused students. LOL.

some girl sat beside me and said, 'HELLO!' haha.. pleasant surprise. guess what? she's high-er than me. ;D

oh, and I'm kinda happy my bro passed down his macbookpro. now I can skype with my face! XDD

ciao;
come for Band Concert + Pesta Ria kay^^
and dang right I'm excited for next wednesday, Public Speaking comp at our school ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name