PHEW

praise the Lord, like seriously.
this week has been a real hassle, and there were just SO MANY things to be done and completed this week itself. Stayed up late till one or two for this week, and got up late and was late for duty.

the greatness, is that God remained faithful in every situation, for example, today's Bazaar, ensuring the muffins, drinks and bookmarks were SOLD OUT. SOLD OUT WEIH, YOU IMAGINE. This really surprised me because I was really afraid we would be left with alot of those things, and I really wanna praise God for making the muffins turn out right. ahaha, they were supposed to be TOTALLY fluffy right? but it ended up crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. which made it into fudgemuffins. ;) and the bookmarks. I'm beyond happy that my designs sold. Thanking God for the ideas. and all this is because simply, we prayed before we started the job.
and He's faithful, always have, always will be.

but I've got to admit, a strange wave of disappointment came over me today.
which brings me to the reason behind the status in facebook about disappointments.

i was about to cry. I did anyway. But got myself together. and this, simply because I felt so disappointed in myself. Why didn't I plan my time well. The bookmarks were really last minute, and I think Ms. Sim was disappointed(?) i think.
and i didn't plan the drinks well.
been coming late, just could not wake up. Mom keeps scolding away, which in some way, I do deserve, since I'm so lazy, and unorganized. Emotions all over the place.
Not giving God enough time. Disappointed about something else today.
One of my worse done emcee-ing jobs.

but, amidst all this, God is still faithful.
and that is just so profound. Heck, it probably makes me cry even more.
But He is, He is, He is.
thank you oh so much God.

but yes, I'm relieved in a way that all the major stuffs are gone.
what's left is the BK ORAL QUIZ, this saturday. And I haven't begun studying. Ohwell, CRAM TONITE! ;)

++

woi, ahkor, hahahahaha.. so many people interested to meet you ah.. teeheee. XP
;ciao.

Comments

  1. hey girl,
    i totally get how you feel! :)
    been dere, done dat.
    haha. sometimes so frustrating kan, keep disappointing lotsa ppl, and its like, we wanna do better, but we keep failing at times. well, at least that's how i'd usually feel..
    but yup, that's when God comes into the pic.
    and its so *awww* touching when we know God's dere and He unds everything we're going thru.
    xD

    so SMILE!
    everybody will fail at one point or another..
    just rmb to get up,
    learn from it,
    and move on!! =)

    love,
    mei fen. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks alot MF. ;)
    let's keep moving forward. Lol, it's nice to know I'm not alone.
    Praise God. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name