*110

and the world hates Chris Brown.
kesian Rihanna mann...really kesian her..
I mean, black-eye, blood, bruises, medical help needed?
wow, I wonder what she did to make HIM angry.

oh well, life goes on.
as for her concert attendees...
don't lose hope..she will come back for a show.
at least that's what I hope.

*am I getting a little more ruder these days?
I WONDER.

and, like...what the man...
WHO TOOK MY TATABAHASA BOOK??!
please give it back I beg you.
LOL.
anyway, find it in your conscience to give it back..
meanwhile..
*rushes to check book shelfs again
**hopes dashed. no tata book to be seen.

Dear God,
open my eyes to see that tata book.
Thank You.

haiz...now I can only hope it returns to me tomorrow
when Pn. Yang brings the stack of tata books in again.

hahahaXD..
today, everyone was so much more tired than yesterday
that we even didn't shuffle as much today.
haha..after all the shuffle hyperness yesterday..
ohwell, like Lincoln says,
shuffling probably isn't for girls.
it's tiring.
=)

OH MANN...WHY LA THE HEE HEE GO AND CALL THE GRANDMOTHER TO COME BACK..
AISYEH.. now it'll be so hard for Lung Yat's father and Dung Dung's mom to get married.
thank goodness Dung Dung and Lung Yat can get married.
*excuse my random rant on a TV2 CHINESE DRAMA.

I'm nervous..and EXCITED bout Sunday..
St. John competition day!!
hopefully we win.
it'll still be good for me, as long as it's over.

and intervensi...oo...intervensi...
I WILL OVERCOME THEE!

ohyes, last but not least,

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE
^.^


almost 300 hits baby~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name