of angpows and love songs.

first of all..
mann.. My Violin exam piece is really touching ..TT
haha....can cry man when you listen to it.
or is it rather just me that cries. ^^

the name of the piece is ' ADORATION'

super nice. but my teacher said I couldn't play it because 
1st. Its a slow song. Which means the examiner will be able to hear my mistakes CLEARLY.
2nd. I am NOT VERY GOOD at expression just yet.
=)

i lllllllloooooovvvvvvvve that piece. ^W^
I must learn it when I'm done with my actual exam.
*wishes with bright eyes*

+++++

next..
ohmann..

THANK THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY

I knew I wouldn't be expecting much angpows this year
because I did not go down to Klang or Singapore,
which means
NO ANGPOW from my mom's side.
which means decrease in total amount by about 2-300.

but Thank God.
Really thank God.

My aunt/grandma/grandpa/uncle
were so kind as to pass the angpows all the way to KL
thru me uncle.
=)

thank GOD!
prosperity's arriving
^.^


****

EVERYONE'S INVITED.

this Friday
Koko room, St. Mary School.
1.30pm
FREE lunch
INTRO TO OUR NEW, FUN

YOUTH ALPHA PROGRAM.

XD.
join the fun on friday
make that EVERY friday

****

OHYEAH.
THANKIES MUCHIES HOYAN.=))))
I finally got Orange Moon by Fang Da Tong.
YES.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name