today...


Oh its a singalongsong
that's not too long
it's when I think about you
that I hear songs

oh you can singalong
maybe if you want to

cause Baby I wrote this
I wrote this FOR YOU

copyright©KhalilFong
*

ohman..allow me to rant.

this weekend cannot go church
cause of St.John comp.
which I'm excited for^^
but NEXT WEEKEND also cannot go to church 
because of LTC.
haiz....
missing all you people over there..

*

hehe...today was a fun day at school.^.^

mann...today Aqilah took over Atika's place beside me during maths.
and it was super refreshing...haha...
as in coca cola refreshing.
LOL
there were like 30 + questions to do la,
and with Aqilah,
it was super nice teamwork..hahaXD

its like, 1 question which would take me a long time to answer
was answered in a snap.
ask Hoyan and Natasha.
all they needed to do was wait a few seconds for the correct answer.
hahaha...

well, as they say,
two heads are better than one.

it certainly is.
after we finished,
me and Aqi
high-fived.
haha...thankful for her..
she sees the alternate and supplementary angles I can't see.
and I see the corresponding ˚ she doesn't.

and one more thing,
Aqi! your shuffling rocks!
pleeeeaaaassssseeee teach mwah...
pretty please?

^W^

owh...and today during science with Mr.Chew,
I broke a {what u call it} is it called a slide or film?
aah....sorry...lab....
broke one slide/film.
how did i know it was so FRAGILE.
haha....i press down then break.

and and...stomata looks so cool!!!DD
and plant roots look even cooler!!!!
all these on microscope lah
plant roots look like bubble wrap.
cool bubble wrap.

++

FANGDATONG ROCKS!


somebody owes me this.

or this.


=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name