Back with improved muscle ache

so some of you may have been wondering.
why the post drought for 2 weeks..hahaha..

well, last Friday, Saturday and Sunday,
while every St. Marian had gone back home to rest,
all the prefects were stuck so called schooling for 1 whole week.
7 DAYS.
haha..nolah..
it was... LTC.
of course it was super fun.
but with fun comes muscle aches, and therefore this explains the title.
=), yesterday all the prefects were like struggling to go up the stairs due to SEVERE muscle pain.

I'll probably save the LTC post for another day tho.
malas to upload pics.
so...
here's some other updates..

INTERVENSI.
mann...I'm not so happy with my results.
but, I guess, that's what you get if you didn't study hard enough.
geo and bm was completely disappointing.
I got a B for both of that.
and even for sejarah {which I expected a B} I got an A
but A also is just a borderline A. 78.
haizz...
only Science, Art and Maths were pleasing..
and that was because God enabled me to get and A.

FINALLY AFTER YEARS OF WAITING.
I FINALLY GOT FULL MARKS.
lawl..
yay, finally
its NOT JUST NAREEN.
haha..sorry Nareen..
healthy competition right, right?
^.^

I seriously need to read more malay novels.
no matter how tormenting that is to me.

*

YES! WE CAN!
LOL...i'm embodying Obama's spirit.
haha..
I'm learning Photoshop and Illustrator slowly, step by step
with the tutoring of kor.


first editing effort.

*

OMGosh, omgosh, omgosh.
Non-Athlete event is tomorrow.
It just dawned on me.

aaaaaaahhhhhhhh...

GAMBATEH POPE.
don't let me down my dear form 3 non-aths.
I believe the gold medal is in our hands this time.
NO MORE SECOND PLACE!!

COME ON PEOPLE! LETS DO IT WITH ALL OUR BEST!
hahah...don't mind my hyperness.
i really think we can win.
but it really is all up to God.

-God grant us strength-

*

CAUTION : FAN-GIRL POST AHEAD.

OH MY GOODNESS.
FANG DA TONNNNGGGGGG....
alahalahalah....
fang da tong came to Selayang Mall last Saturday ..
sheesh....like Selayang Mall is SO NEAR, but due to LTC..
aiya...haiz.
aaaahh...Queenie went to SM to see him
and according to her, 
he is SUPER TALL, SUPER SKINNY, and SUPER FAIR.
haha, me and Queenie were fan-girl shrieking in class today.
I really wish I had gone that day man...he sang Ru Guo Ai and Xiao Xiao {chong?}
aaaahhhh..FANG DA TONG YOU ROCK!

~ru guo ai mei yo na me fan

*

hehehe..I am super anticipating next week.
there's A special day.
*ahem.

as some of you may realise.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name