CNY visitation Day 2

okay okay..I'm coming clean..
yesterday, Saturday,
my day went from ok to happy
bet you guys know why
^^

So yesterday, my house was the FIRST house for visitation.
shuang mann if your house is the 1st.
don't need to wake up at 7 or 8 in the morning to go gather at church.
haha..i woke up at like 10.
Rachel, Lydia, Sarah : Thanks for the food you guys prepared^^..and woke up at 7 or 8am to prepare for.=) you guys rock.^^
anyway,
so the order for the day was...
1.My house
2.Sarah's house + Lemuel = combined.
3.A.Peggy
4.Andrea's grandma's house
5.U. Woon Kang
6.Twinkle
7.U. Dominic

soo..
after my house,
we went to Rachel's house
where there was still ALOT to prepare for.
and my oh my, her house is like spacious and nice now thanks to renovation.
so, most of the youths, mainly the girls, became like kuli
helping out to prepare all the dishes.
I helped to make the french pizza bread,
which was super nice! but lacking in tomato sauce tho.
nonetheless, still NICE.


random pic^.^
so nice lah the house...with all the mirrors around.
especially good for a zilian person like moi.

after some serious preparing, everything was done,
and all of us could 'lo sang' in peace.
there was so much food that there were leftovers..
soon, we had to move on to Aunty Peggy's house.
Sarah,Nessa,Lydia and Rachel stayed back to clean up.
but they still reached the house earlier than us.
haha...probably due to the slow van we were in^^


In the Van. Me and Rachel were having an interesting convo with pastor D
which lasted the whole day.
day to night.
=)

at Aunty Peggy's,
Jonathan and Sarah solved the entire Rubik's cube.
dang, I seriously need to learn how to solve those cubes.

Then, we went to Andrea's Grandmother's house where the uncle was staying.
Oh ya, remember I said Friday was lacking of food?
Saturday was overflowing with food.
almost every house had actual meals..
We had ice kacang at Andrea's G's House
nice^^ can play snowball sumore.


PastorD.

and then hor....
somebody won't let me take his picture.
even from the side.
HUH.
keep forcefully deleting the pics I take.
now, it has become my mission then..
mwahaha...to get a face pic of u.
^.~

then we went to Uncle Woon Kang's house.
Where Colin and Darrell introduced their PS2/3?? and nintendo Wii.
of course everybody wanted a turn mann..


Everybody wanted to play Naruto.


Ini tengah sms.


eeee...you so cute la Nessa ^.^
really!
hahaXD


Rachel teringin main Naruto

hah! Ir Vin is seen.
although just his back.

SarahQ-kun.

By this time, everyone was heading upstairs to play the Wii.
downstairs was soon empty


David won! haha..against Donny.
boxing was tiring I heared.
I didn't get to try
because..aiya...busy taking pics.
anyway, tried before.
and also...
THIS happened.


the most embarassing thing.
when I was coming down the stairs,
I WAS tengah REVIEWING THE PICS THAT I TOOK,
then I fell down the stairs.
LOLROFL.

and my feet still hurts..
aah..
and,

Nessa : I DID NOT FALL HEAD OVER HEELS.
I WAS CONCENTRATING ON MY CAMERA OK.


The hosts.


the Nessa.

Somebody almost didn't come.

Meanwhile, a Donny-Bobby game was going on.
tennis I think.

Victory! and some tense moments.

haha...I was limping up the stairs this time.

Next up, Nessa vs. Rachel.
match=Boxing.

Fuyoh, Nessaaaa..
punch!


Rachel! Punch!

huh!huh!huh!
in the end, Rachel won.

Next, David and Jin Yii.
which I dunno the outcome
because it was time to go down and pray for the hosts.



Leaving for Twinkle's house.

At Twinkle's house.
The Don.

aah...Trix wasn't around.
oh well, she was one happy chubby doggie.

aunty Hak Tee's mee was nice
and we watched a lil of American Idol.

Pastor E.
and notice Sarah's shirt.
BATMAN.
so cutee^^.
I shall go get one too.

After Twink's house we went to Unca Dominic's
where there was aLOT of pizza.
and there was their VERY LOUD dog.
haha...Pastor E screamed when the Dog licked her hand.

After everything,
I went to Rachel's house to wait for my parents to come.
There we started counting our angpow money.
mann...mine's decreasing..

oh well, may there be better financial days..

overall mood : HAPPY 
^W^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name