Multiple Stuffs


wah^^ thank God..really thank God.
finally my angpow reach the figure nine=)
hopefully next year it reaches the thousand mark ^W^

Hoyan is putting a beautiful pic with each post.
maybe I should try that. haha..XD

yesterday I went for a concert at First Baptist Church.
Its to raise funds for their new church building.
Juwita Suwito sang and Joanne Yeoh played the violin.
mann...I haven't really heard Juwita voice and Joanne play,
and I was super blown away.
Super nice and powerful mann...Juwita's voice.
LOVE JUWITA!!!.
Joanne on the other hand is like a violin maestro.
She's the ONLY EXAMINER for the Trinity Guildhall Music Examination Panel from Asia.
and don't get me started on her violin.
OMG.
blue toned and just the frame. like there's a hole in the middle.
how the thing works I have NO IDEA.
 when the both of them sang the finale, it was like..
EVERYONE GAVE A STANDING OVATION ..
some for the second time even.
supersuper amazing.


DDDD..
First Baptist

First Baptist Youth Band.
the girl in purple very pretty oo..
and they played a song which i think is Coldplay's
which they combined with All Day by Hillsongs.
THAT was really nice.
ah, I remember, it's Coldplay's Clocks.


Juwita Suwito


Joanne Yeoh
awesome blue toned electric violin^^

tho, I wish she had played more slow songs.
but after all it's a benefit concert so..
nevermind..
if she has another show at MPO,
I must catch it!
then I can see her play all those super hard yet nice classical songs.

^O^

*inspired to practice violin more*

++

Up till now,
alot of people still compliment my mom as looking really young for her age.
hehe...yalah...mom looks great, as ALWAYS.
want to know my mom's age?
haha..find out la...
if you ask most people, she looks like much younger than her age.
rite, Leva?
^^

and daughter followed after too..
haha..LOL

oh yes,
which is better?
fringe pinned up or let down?
u decide and leave a message.
some people say it's cuter when pinned up.
hahaXD



++

did I mention,

KHALIL FONG
AKA
FANG DA TONG

RAAWWWWKKKSSS
EXCLAMATION MARK.
TIMES 100.
haha..just exaggerating.

but he's latest album, Orange Moon,
is reallyreally nice.=)
go listen.
no other chinese artist does RnB/jazz better.
except maybe David Tao.
^W^

Fang Da Tong u rock!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name