*130th. various stuffs.

I have run out of ideas for titles..oh well..
so BEFORE ANYTHING.

dupdup

dupdup




LEEHOM!



dupdup


dupdup


LEEHOM!!!!!



behold the tickets.
LOL..ok now that that's done with.=)

**

ohyes, there were several incidences in school this week.
interesting ones I must say.

Incident 1
yesterday, 3S saw a very ANGRY Chin An Ke. as in burning, smoke come out of the ears angry.
LOl..chinne as we call her.
well, 3S had just got the news from Pn. Nurhanom that our tie and dye art was stolen when it was drying.
ohoh, and the best part,
it was found later in the bilik seni {nothing special} but all of our art was already opened.
the guiltyperson must be a little psycho because she took all the time to take out all the rubberbands of EVERYONE'S KAIN.
and some of our kains weren't even there.
hehe...must be TOO NICE until the girl stole it for her own.
this part made our Chinne very angry as :
1. She didn't get to have the pleasure of opening her kain by herself
2. Her kain was missing from the pile of all similar coloured kains.
{i think the girl must have taken all the nice ones and left for us all the SAME blue-purple ones.}
3. SHE USED LIKE MORE THAN 15 RUBBERBANDS TO TIE HERS.
4. She spent ALOT OF EFFORT ON IT.

yeah...so Chinne was practically like "--tooot--"-ing the whole time.
haha...control chinne, sabar..
I wasn't mad because hehe, mine wasn't-lah  SUPERBLY NICE.
and I wasn't satisified with it in the first place.
so haha...HAPPY.. got to do it back again.
me and my butterfingers,
my new kain was nicely coloured with the paint until...
I accidentally dipped one whole section into purple,
thus destroying the green.
LOL.

Incident 2
Yesterday, I actually wanted to attend choir because I love singing.
rite, 3S-ians? ^^
but too bad, I asked permission from HY the previous day and she was kinda reluctant.
anyway I had not been once to St. John AND Choir this year.
yeah..why you may ask..
ok, It's because my teacher got pregnant 
and so I had no music class last year during November to December
and so I was to have replacement classes on Tuesdays till March.
and sumore my teacher came to my house to teach me.
yeah..that's it.

and so I went for St. John and luckily Su Ann asked me whether I still wanna go for choir.
and me and Leva asked whether still got space for competitions goers.
{Leva had been going to taekwondo}

so with Su Ann I went to St. John first, then to Choir.
Me and Leva were prepared to be rejected from performing on Anugerah Day as well as the competition. Because, it's only fair right.. we just came like for the first time whereas the rest had been practicing for 2 months now.
so we were just there to join in the fun.
Then after,
our choir tcher, Pn. Ong,
seemed to remember us {we are still old choir girls after all}
and we were put in for Anugerah Day.
THAT was a blessing from God anyways.
what's more,
when Choir had ended,
the competition girls were told by Pn. Ong to stay back awhile.
then amazingly, as me and Leva were leaving,
Pn. Ong said,
"YOU TWO STAY BACK TOO"
we were like, omgosh-she still REMEMBERS US.
then they went on to discuss about coming back to school this Good Friday for practice.
By then I was already running late for my last replacement music class at home.
I was like, OMGOSH..4 EDI 4PM EDI...
Ms. Foo is so gonna be waiting for long..
OH NOOO..
wel, basically, our problem was, Pn. Ong still had not told us whether we could still be in or not. and Leva said,
"For the sake of entering Choir competition, you just got to be late for your music class'
and I was like, OH NOO..4 edi...sumore I haven't even started walking home.
my class was at 4 larh.
then finally at 4.03 laitat, the meeting was over and we asked Pn. Ong again to confirm, and
SHE SAID YES.
hehe..got to be my best ever day..LOL
THANK GOD, seriously.
although I was late for class but still,
it was a blessing in disguise.
Ms. Foo just said
"Owh...I thot u forgotten'
when I reached home..hehe
=)

Incident 3
haha...there was a super funny incident in my class jagaan 2T today.
but I think it would be impolite of me to write it down here.
LOL..
anyway, this morning when I arrived at school,
Atika told me,
"Jocelyn, ada note untuk kamu la, cari dibawa desk punya"
a note? hmm..
the note was something like this.
" Hey..hey...Guess who is this..
I'm your new/secret music teacher. 
If you have any problems with singing,
just find me, ok?

call this yeah. 
00-phone no. below your desk

{signed Secret}               "
I was like LOL.
first person that came to my mind,
Su Ann or Venothini. {because of Incident 2} 
[but I believed they wouldn't have the time to do things like this]
while I was still guessing,
Queenie also found her note.
"Queenie Loo Zy Qing
3S

You are very pretty and
{can't rmb, sth about the first time I saw you}
I have fallen for you and I really admire you.
You will receive a rose next week.

"
double LOL mann...
by then we had discovered that Leva and Yuga had notes too.
Leva's being the MOST DISTURBING.

"
When your hair moves you look so sexy.
{this part is too eww..}
{something about your lips and mine}
{something else praising Leva in a lucah way}
If you were a boy, that would be great.

"

yeah, if I wrote out the whole content,
I think it would make you sick.

exactly. sickening.

so we were like analysing the notes and making guesses on who it would be.
We thought maybe it was S.S.
then looking at the writing of Queenie's note,
we thought it was KAVINA.
and so the whole day went by with Leva being very disturbed.

hehe oh yeah,
I AM SO PROUD OF ATIKA AND ATHIRAH!!!!
you gals did such a GREAT JOB on today's oral. =)))
hehe...keep gambateh-ing on and your english will improve.^^
LOVE Y'ALL.
*grins with motherly pride*

by recess, we knew that Yi Wen wrote Yuga's
and actually, yesterday, Renjer Puteri was held in our class.

well, at the end of the day...
you know what?
Kavina and Chinne decide to break the news.
"You know what?"
me; YAH, YOU ALL WROTE THE NOTE RITE ACTUALLY.
"hehe...yeah.."

SWTening..

my note was written by Subha,
Queen's written by KAVINA.
and jengjengjeng,
Leva's by Ning Jie.
*very creative Ning Jie...really*

=)


OMGOSH...
ADAM LAMBERT SO ROCKSSSS!!!
AND SIMON COWELL GAVE HIM A STANDING OVATION!
ROCK ON DUDE!

-news LIVE from American Idol.
Lawl.XD


I'll end with this.

"I really don't know. It's because I don't know WHAT to feel."

-quote; mademoiselleJohsey

okay, okay, I haven't really end this post yet.
I'll END IT WITH SOME PICS.
from MCKL treasure hunt.
=) 
I know.. I wasn't there..oh well..it's nice to see my friends enjoying.

pictures of the day.






~ciao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name