Hiatus-ing

yeah, you read right. I didn't and may be not updating because of the various projects, homeworks, exams, blablabla..

anyway,
as some of you know, last Sunday,
in conjuction with Easter, my church had a little bread distribution project.
or better known as A BREAD TO SHARE.
yeah, so we went round jinjang and segambut area giving loaves of bread to some happy people.
this time was even more fun as all the youth were like in one big gang.
of course there were some funny moments
but too bad,
ALOT OF PEOPLE WEREN'T HOME.
ALAH..
anyway..
it was fun, especially standing at the side of Nessa's car {it's those four wheel type}
and feeling the wind {and rain} while she drove.
yah, she drove while we were hanging by the side of her car. {shuang man!LOL}
anyway..
too bad, it started raining and the tags on the bread were wet.
one very kind guy offered us an umbrella and said,
"just drop it at my house later"
yeah..so kind for a complete stranger man.

pics I have not yet gotten so...yah.

and I was for some unknown reason, SUPER PRODUCTIVE after I came back home from the bread distribution.
hahahaXD..I studied for 4 hours straight.
STARTED geography form1 and finished it, there and there. LOL..yalah..geo easy sub rite you'll say, but for Jocelyn, studying 4 hours is a miracle.

YEAH GAMBABS.
AND.
I just wanna say GAMBATEH to all f3s and f5s on yer coming intervensi and diagnostik. 

remember I had blogged about the stolen batik thing?
yeah, this time after the second time of doing it,
SOME of me friends' batiks were STOLEN AGAIN.
ohwell..mine wasn't stolen..hehe..maybe cause mine wasn't fantastically nice.
but I didn't expect mine to come out like that.
To me it was kinda nice...so haha...yeah.I'm satisfied with the result.
and during seni I was like kinda bored so I decided to create a MINI MINI story plus illustrations. later I type it out la ok? 
=)


the many stages.


a NEW beginning.

MY BEAN FAILED TO GROW.
I mean it wasn't as tall as other's one. {ahem, Queen}
boo.


the plumule growing.


testa breaking.



haha..the best part was I syioksendiri had a photoshoot WITH and FOR my plants.


well, actually, only ONE started growing properly la.




but now {happy^^}
my beans are starting to grow!
and tall^^
yeah, they only decided to grow AFTER the deadline to show Mr. Chew.

lets copy Kavi's copyright.
uuuuuuu...aaaaaahhh...
XD


hehehehahaha..MY DEAR BELOVED BEANS.^.^

*OMGOSH WHY ARE JUNIORS THESE DAYS SO SUPER TALL.*
haih...shortie me....

alahmak....sheesh...
this year I didn't even get to retain my sivik title.
HAIH..
I won't be going up stage this time round during Hari Anugerah..
yeah..sadnya...
but I will be performing la, with choir and as guard of honor.
I must say:
the drummers from band certainly play DEAFENINGLY loud.

hehe...Nareen lah..LOL.
BUT I MUST SALUTE NAREEN.
she GOT BEST SUBJECT for,
{like almost everything}
BM, SIVIK {yeah, she took away my sivik title}, MORAL, MATHS, SEJARAH.
yeah PLUS. the keseluruhan terbaik award..
T.T
I DON'T CARE.
I gonna work hard to get at least TWO titles NEXT YEAR.
=)
*punches fist into the air with motivation*

and can somebody say INTERVENSI.
aaleluya..It's next week...

***

NEWS ON AMERICANIDOL.::

top7*

"Adam like rocked,{LOL}
and Allison ROCKED OUT SUMORE.
But one of my absolute favs for the night was
KRIS ALLEN.
dahla lengzai, suara pun lunak betul.
I know Danny Gokey's good but he just has this ARCHULETA effect.
and that's why i'm not really a fan.
sorryla, archie fans...haha..
I actually liked Lil' Rounds' performance and I think Simon should give her a break larh..
as for Anoop..
yeah, he's good.
but a lil' arrogant.
Matt?
I wished he had just sang the song normally without too many rifts..
It would have been better because the original melody was already a lovely one.
MATT WAS VOTED OUT YESTERDAY.
but guess what?
the judges decided to use their ONE SAVE ON MATT.
YAY MATT!
LOl.
hopefully he learns from this experience..
Jennifer Hudson's performance on result nite was great mann.
awesome, really. "

-reported live by MademoiselleJohsey.
^.^

yeah, you can expect weekly Ai news from me.=)

ps.did I mention I wanna watch 17 AGAIN?

***
My Dear Friend,
You're finally a GIRL. LOL.
as in girly girl..hahaXDXD

remember,
tell before it's too late.=)

"Tell before it's too late.
You may just lose one good person to share your life with.

Be nice before it's too late.
It's always good to have GREAT friendships that LAST."

-QUOTE mademoiselleJohsey.

***
OMGOSH...WHY O WHY O WHY did I NOT GO to Bukit Kiara for the MEET AND GREET session..
T.T
weekday la...haiyo..
imagine..
Leehom within few cm,
shaking your hand,
autographing for you..
OH-EM-GEEEEEEE.....
{sorry Hoyan for copying ur copyright}

haih...I'm waiting for this la...

and this

and this
^.^


MAY 2ND.

sad to say I have St. John exam on the same day and I have not refreshed my memory on CPR and all those stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name