Good Friday.

people keep being jealous of me because of my ability to be always happy and cheerful.
people seem to wonder why I can keep a cheery outlook each day.

but, Haylee and Choi Foong,
although all may seem well in school,
I actually do have my emo moments at home.. {or even at church LOL}
i do have problems.
but I choose not to involve it when I step out into the world.
I've battled those problems,
and constantly asked God why and how to solve em.
GOD ANSWERS.
so ask God.

this Friday as it is Good Friday,
I just wanna say to everyone reading this,
take a moment and really really reflect.
Ponder, think, about what Jesus has done
FOR YOU,
AND I.

If not for Jesus,
WE WOULD ALL DIE AND SUFFER IN THE FIRES OF HELL.

Jesus didn't do anything wrong.
ANYTHING AT ALL.
but HE got blamed AND ACCUSED of every wrong thing in the world.
ALL of OUR sins were put upon Him.
those stupid hypocritical, evil Pharisees mocked him.
He did all  this FOR YOU AND ME.

imagine this.
you are in school.
You are a good student.
It's exam day.
Your friend asks u for a rubber.
Next thing you know it, you are being blamed for cheating. Accused, even.
Your parents are called and they believe the teacher's story of you cheating.
Your friends look down on you. The whole school knows your story and people are staring at you in a despising way. Nobody believes you that you didn't do it.
EVERYONE ACCUSES YOU FOR SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T DO.
YOUR MOST TRUSTED PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE YOU.

yeah, that's how Jesus felt.
But a million times worse.
He was flogged 39 times.
flogged means..u noe the video u saw of the criminal being beaten naked during the anti dadah ceramah by the malay guy?
yeah, THAT. but ALL OVER JESUS' BODY.
and the whip {thing used to beat}
had THORNS on it.
Jesus had to carry his own cross {which is super heavy}
for a LONG distance.
and he had to carry it even when he was WHIPPED, INSULTED, BEATEN, BLOODY, STRENGTHLESS. 
i think if you see the movie The Passion Of Christ,
you can really see how much it HURT.

and..after all that,
He was nailed to a cross.
yes, the nails were inches long.


all this had happened.
AND IS DEFINITELY TRUE.
it's in history.
{for skeptics.}

so yeah, He loved us so much.
so think about this, people.
=)

***

TAGGED by Gaya Low.
Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 20 questions.
Then tag 5 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.
Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
 

People who I wanted to tag are;-

*Everyone who wants to =)

1.Crazy stuff u did before.
hmm..din sleep for one whole day and only slept at 8+AM the next day.
in between-play like maniac.

2. What is your most favourite thing to do? 
read, listen to my iPod, draw and of course, internet-ing.

3. If you are given a chance to reverse your life,will you back to the past ?

maybe, to change the way I acted or what I said.

4. What would u do if u were to die tomorrow?
 
tell the people I love that I love them and tell my friends about what God has done for me.

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
 
Yeah. DUH.

6. Do you feel loved in this world?
 
YESH. Mommy, Daddy, zui ai.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Friendship.

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
 
umm..going to see LEEHOM, FANG DA TONG & ADAM LAMBERT LIVE.

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

yes. but I'll be mighty scared to.

10. List 5 things that u like in a guy/girl.

*humour
*devoted to God
*cheerful and can go as hyper as me
*great attitude, no overly sensitive people.
*LENGZAI lah, DUH.

11. What are the requirements that you not wish from your other half?

Unfaithfulness lor.

12. What do you think is your purpose in life?
 
To bring joy to others. =)

13.Do you feel like killing someone at the moment?
NO, jocelyn ialah orang yang peaceful.LOL

14. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
 
hmm..noodles. haha...with fishball.

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?

happy. definitely.

16. What book are you currently reading?
 
Horrible Science- Blood, Bones and Bloody Bits.
but I seriously need to start on my Benedict's House. 

17. What is the most prized possession that you wish you can bring to Heaven?
 
ALL of my family and friends.

18.Would you kill yourself if you're too miserable?
NEVER EVER. 
there's something to be happy about NO MATTER HOW MISERABLE you are.

19. What do you want now?

I WANT : lollipop.^^ + Nike shoe. 


20. If someone or something made you angry,
would you complain about it and sulk the whole day
or forget about it and try to remain cheery ?
for me, I will definitely forget about it and not let it 
get in my way of enjoying a fun day.
I'll try to remain cheery.
XD

**

~ciaopeeps.
"BE HAPPY. BE CHEERY.
AND ALWAYS CHOOSE TO SEE
THE POSITIVE SIDE OF THINGS"

-mademoiselleJohsey.

it'll be a sunny day,
no matter WHAT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name