Life after Intervensi

Life after INTERVENSI

or rather during..LOL.

eeeeeee....my mouth infection is so uncomfortable.
AND HELLO MS. YUGANIYA, ITS NOT A SO-CALLED LOVE BITE OK.
haih..dislike having sorethroat and cough too~

heheh...intervensi was...well...ohwell..
boleh tahan la..
but the think I HATE the most is I made ALOT of silly mistakes for KH aka Living Skills.
AAAAAHHHHHH...I GOT a B! YER.......B! 
I'm kinda happy for Geo. But there's always room for more improvement.
As some of you may know,
one of our classmates from 3S did something really bad during the exams.
WHICH INVOLVED ME IN THE PROCESS.
welll......this person..lets name her L, went and copy my answers for Geo.
and Pn. R who was invigilating at that time, realised she was cheating,
and kept on standing around us during the exam.
WHICH WAS PRESSURING AND UNEASY FOR ME.
maybe I am fault for like lifting my paper abit high during the exam when I was checking my answers.
but I didn't realise it was kinda high {I think it wasn't THAT high}
but still, any honest person wouldn't CHEAT no matter it is easy for you to do it.
L is seating beside me. If I so-called 'opened' oppurtunity 4 her to copy,
then why wouldn't J, who is sitting BEHIND me didn't copy?
J is a honest person. that's the plain truth. While L isn't.

haha..but I thank God that the teachers who knew about it trusted me and weren't thinking that I PURPOSELY give her to copy.
ANYWAY, Why would I wanna copy her. LOL.
anyway, case solved. Thank goodness Pn.Chang's on my side.
today L confessed to copying me after intense questioning by Pn.Chang.
haha...Pn. Chang has some GOOD qualities too^.^

~omgosh, on Tuesday rite,
I went to look at my beloved prefect's board and guess what?
SOMEBODY GO AND SABOH{sabotage} OUR BOARD
that DONG person DONGLY TORE OUT, NO, RIPPED two of the pictures from the board,
and MESS UP ONE OF THE ARTICLES. AND MADE THE BACKGROUND PAPER COME OUT.
DONG BETUL.
not only my hardwork, but it's the combined HARDWORK, EFFORT, TIME AND MONEY spent by the prefects. HAIH...people these days really have nothing better to do.

~ohgoshies..
Choir this year is like so..haih...worse than last year.
I really think we may not be able to live up to the high standard we set last year.
we were so much more expressive, LOUDER, and better last year..
This year, there is simply NO TRUE COMMITMENT.
really..people think it's just to go upstage, sing, smile and just like that.
NO TRUE PASSION.
NO UNITY.
I just hope everyone would work hard and be disciplined so that we can WIN.
**


Isn't this just beautiful=)
gogo listen to it on me blog.


Sounds straight from the twilight
Has me up all night
I can't fall asleep 'cause I keep thinking of you
And I saw a shadow 
outside my window 
And it's you.

All my sorrows flew away
Hush, keep quiet, hear me say
I don't ever want you to go
Please stay
With the moonlight dancing free
And there's no one but you and me
There's no reason to go astray
Please stay

Making up a story
It's the way you're looking at me
If you think that this is funny 
It's just you

Try and think about it,
If you're heart is closed don't lock it,
Keep your keys back in your pocket,
Think this through.

Please stay with me
Just stay with me
and I will take you to Foreverland
Just stay



Life is still as wonderful and pleasant.
Thanks to God.^^

*I want a new skin..but I can't find the prefect one though.
**Editing will be LONG.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name