One Week of Thoughts

comments.
Yappoh" Yeah! my fellow chubby friend^^
Jessyca" Yeah, I do eat alot....AMAZINGLY ALOT.
Hoyan + Kavi " Internet STARDOM? haha...dunnolah...dunno y so many hits..kavi and ho, you guys also have many hits what...
Haylee" hmm? do what? sorry..dunno why i'm always blur when u ask questions..LINKED=)
Vino" School's great^^Linked u edi btw=)
CPY" hehe..i think ampang point qua...I'm not sure whassit called..
Vancy" yah...very romantic izit earth hour..haha..
LittleRain" hahahahhaXD vacancy...LOL...so funny..thank you^^ vancy's hair is really nice to=)
Lidiya" LINKED ^.^ lidiya asyik private blog je..
MISHERU" I didn't have transport..even the second time they performed I couldnt go..T.T
Haylee" Thanksss..=) I am very blur...warning..LOL.keeping a smile? u must always think of happy things..I dunno, I was always smiley...=)
Great One" hahaha...continue being speechless great one!Thx^^..i liked the slippers too..
Jessyca" haha...you are so sciency..=)
Gaya Low" Worth??? so expensive weih..
-after these comments, I think I have replied them..


Tuesday


I got Star-Crossed in the morning and I FINISHED it at 6pm.
I clearly wasnt concentrating at all during class..hehe..I just read wherever I went.
recess, bm, jaga staircase..
LOL.
it is THAT INTERESTING.
an ultimate page turner..omgosh...with every page you just want more...
and when I read the ending, which was a cliff hanger, I was like,
EH..like that only ar..
I tell u, it left us wanting for more..
WE WANT MORE!!
now, star-crossed is a popular book amongst us,
Shana, Hoyan, Atika, Hadai, Kavi, Chinne and more confirm it's niceness^.^
believe or not, Hoyan's Star-Crossed, which I borrowed too has a LONG WAITING LIST.
so If u wanna borrow, please book in advance.
=)

"not to mention, I've finished reading my 17 mag.
this month's an eco issue.

Wednesday
A ceramah and some presentations were held sempena Dadah Day..
I must say, the nasyid girls were awesome!
Their voice is actually kinda good..I was really listening..=)
and our dear Leavania and Wong Jo Ann certainly kicked butt during their taekwondo performance. SO YENG MANN.
haha...leva was like " HIYAAAAAAA!!!!!" {in a more high pitched voice than usual, rite?} teehee..and Jo Ann was yeng mann..with the fireworks of papan...yeah, the board she kicked split in 2 and flew mid air.
awesomeness=) i wanna punch kayu like leva^^
..we were like in tha hall for such a longlong time,
and when they said there was still a ceramah,
i was like...oh mann..
I mean the ceramah is not bad, but being in the dewan for SO LONG was making me seriously sleepy.. dahla when they were filling up the koko book i was reading my book.
{tak sempat take the koko book from kavi}{hahaXD I noe I'm not supposed to read in the hall but what am I supposed to do? stare into space?}
I had to slap myself during the ceramah. I was so SUPER SLEEPY.
and I was getting a little irritated as I had to keep reminding the 'wonderful' form 2s to shut their mouth. THEY WERE SO NOISY. TELL 5 TIMES NOT ENOUGH.

-didn't see bebeh for so long..haha..miss ya..and, CONGRATS YAH FELLA FOR YOUR ASSISTANT DRUM MAJOR POST. not bad wor..form2 already achieved that high post.=)


random picture.
our happy family portrait.
=D

Thursday

yeah, as some of you will know,
the debaters went to KDU yesterday to look, see, and learn good methods of debating and of course, {what not to do}
actually rite, me, sophia and leva are the BACKUP/BACKGROUND TEAM.
we do research and help them out. but we are not speaking on competition day.
hehe, I know leva's ENGLAND very good lah..dunno why she doesn't wanna speak.
*england=english.
me and sophia's reply as to why we won't talk :
"Our speaking ENGLAND not good lah.."
hehe..it's the truth!
sophia's england good la...but she's in denial.LOL.
haha, when Ms. Sim asked me us whether we wanna speak we immediately went,
"NONONONO *fingerwags* "
=)

please don't think Jocelyn's england is good okay..
it's only my written english that's good.
and why pn.Inthirani like to call me to read my esaay, I have NO IDEA.

so back to KDU.
the participants for that day were really good weih.
we observed and learned from their mistakes..
hahaXD..banyak lengzai..because the competition was mostly filled with private school students, so you know lah...there will definitely be mixed people.
oh oh, I think I saw Matthew Lok..LOL.
and KDU punya fried rice not nice lah...
reason; it's cooked by the hired employers, not the culinary arts students.
hehe..they debated very well. It was like when the opposition side fight back,
the points were good, and the crowd {means us} were clapping^^
hopefully, our debaters will be as geng as them *smiles hopefully*
WE CAN!!! gambabs!
do you know?
in 2005, our school debate team were national champs. and they were lead by Mr. Mano, aka Subha's father.
yeah, we need to live up to that rep.

~haha...yesterday I was a lil' disappointed larh..
I WILL NOT LIE.
supposed to meet me friend at the college.
maybe there's a reason from God as to why I couldn't meet.

:: Megan Joy is out from American Idol.
:::WE LOVE ADAM LAMBERT!!!!!! you rockk..


I love allison, kris, and scott too~

Friday

if you all wanna know,
last Friday if you guys remember,
the whole of St. Mary suddenly no electricity.
and if you are wondering why,
it's BECAUSE OF 3S.
haha..i forgot who it was lah..
but pn. Intan had told us many many times, {KH CLASS}
"Jangan biar itu pemateri sentuh wayarnya. Kalau sentuh, seluruh sekolah blackout."
and one of us, forgot who, when and did just that.
hehe...XDXD..3S menyebabkan sekolah blackout.LOL.
and today, our dear Leva, Chinne and some other 'lucky' 3S-ians went for a CERAMAH GIGI.
hahaXd Leva was complaining away at how perfect her teeth was, and how she didn't need to go for the ceramah..LOL.
so during KH class, these ppl weren't around,
and of course, Pn. Intan asked why,
"Mana itu leavania ar"
"Cikgu, dia pergi ceramah gigi. Cikgu, gigi dia sangat putih dan nice tau."
*teacher pauses for a moment to recall how her teeth looks like*
**hehe..so cute**
{tcher} "yakah? dah lupalah..oh! dia letak braces kan?"
"dah lama dia keluarkan la cikgu"
teacher cutely shrugs and smiles.
=)

ohya, during CF, I shared a testimony rite?
hehe...ada cerita tau sebenarnya..
tapi tak mau bagi tahu la..
hehe..sophia came over to my house after CF.
XD nowadays, it think it's like a weekly thing for her to come over.
her mom should be 'sok' dee with my house.
*sophia gets amazingly HIGH after EATING, yes EATING, MILO.

`jo out~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name