ah

ahhh...the weekends..
unfortunately, blogskin hunting for me has so far been unsuccessful.
either that, or I'm very malas to go edit the MANY that I have favourited before.


ohyes, YAHOOOO...
DADDY'S BACK FROM HANOI.
apparently the way the people drive in hanoi is very, VERY VERY dangerous.
deadly traffic. scary hotels {hahah}. nice food. 
daddy actually went there for a mission trip
and he says the people there are friendly^^.
hahaXD, it just occured to me,
if some of you people dunno where hanoi is,
it's actually in VIETNAM.

ah.harianugerah.
well, choir was a LITTLE BIT BETTER THAN the rehearsal.
I hope they really rise to the occationla,
I reallyreally do.
When Su Ann cried,
I can understand why.
WE we really THAT good last year.
the teamwork, the seriously close bond, the laughs, the tears.
but that is MISSING this year.
and I really wish that will come back.
cue : "Baby Come Back-Vanessa H"
LOL.^^

sorry ahBeh,
couldn't teman you back home that day.
haha..cause I didn't bring key.
and my mom was washing her car.
=)


OHMYGUDNESS.
I just realised I have tonnes of homework pleading with me to finish them.
who knows why this year I'm so lazy.
haih, jocelyn, jocelyn.
haih, projects. calling, "Joh-celyn, Joh-celyn"
LOl..i'm imagining things.

**

today before going to church I was like contemplating,
to wear miniskirt or not to wear miniskirt.
finally I decided, aiyah, too short la, wear jeans lah.
haha...I do not know when I'll be wearing that skirt.
and I'm excited for the Canaan Media Team's Day Out.^^
kor, faster plan =)

**

miniquiz. grabbed from facebook.

1. This is really fun =)
2. To make it fun, DONT LOOK AT THE QUESTIONS YET..
3. Answer ALL questions 
4. NO SAYING; i dunno, wtv, etc for all those kinda answers.

a) Name 8 random people in ur life:
1) Hoyan
2) Leva
3) Yuga
4) Sophia
5) Lydia
6) Rachel
7) Buddy
8) Kavina

b) Name 2 favourite kinds of food:
1) potatoes in any form
2) eggs in any form

c) Name 3 kinds of bottoms u love to wear:
1) SHORTS.
2) skirts
3) Jeans.

d) Pick three places u wanna go:
1) Paris
2) Genting {royalfamilyouting}^^
3) Church Camp =)

QUESTIONS! =^.^=

-How did u get to know A4?
Knew her thru Leva. First introduced as the SMALL {^^} standard 3 prefect.
haha..

-Why do u like to eat B1?
cz it's jampacked with carbs and nutrition. {puts on nerdy glasses}

-Why do you wear C3?
cz it's easy to match with anything, and I loved my one pair of jeans so much, I went to few malls to find the correct size.

-Who would you rather date, A4 or A5?
neither. girls la harlo. 
pergi shopping boleh.^W^

-Which one's better? B1 or B2?
B2 ^^
I LOVE EGGS!

-Which one do you normaly wear? C1 OR C3?
C3

-Why do you wanna go D1?
ah, paris, the beautiful awesomely fashionable paris. teehee..=)

-Who are you closer to, A7 OR A3?
both also can say equally close.
but I see a3 more often.
YUGA! YU-GAY.. haha..

-Where is D2?
D2 is on a hill. In Malaysia. IN KL. eh, no. In the Banjaran Titiwangsa.
I THINK.

-Where do you think A6 would be right now?
Stay at home, STUDYING.

-Which C are you wearing?
C1.

-Is A2 gonna be glad this is over?
haha...i think yes. LOL.

SAY A SHOUT OUT:
HOYANLEVAYUGASOPHIAKAVIBUDDYRACHELLYDIA!

hehe..lurve, MademoiselleJohsey

btw, I TAG Hoyan, Gaya, Leva, Vancy, Yappoh, Jessyca, Haylee, ChoiFoong, KAVi.



ps. 5 DAYS TO LEEHOM!
and STJOHN EXAM. T.T
pss.what do yall think of the name
1.Dulcie
2.Vivienne
3.Marcelle Arie
hehe...had extra time after checking exam paper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name