BACKK..haha..


 comments.
Michelle Ling"  Liverpool? ic..haha..i'm clueless bout football. and choir this year not disciplined lah.. but they managed to sing very well during the comp. ^^
the thing abt st. marians. always last minute perfection. and I've UPDATED ^^
Haylee" haha...y d many questions. yeah, went for choir dat day. haha.nice ar out outfit? kinda aunty. and I like Natsume, not so much of mikan. ruka's cool=)
I LOVE chocolates,milkshakes, and MOST OF ALL, LOLLIPOPS.
ice cream and nuggets too but not so much of fruits. i think i have rather a good relationship with my friends. and i dun like tests. and what's jod?
thanks for the many questions..hehe..

hey everybody.
I think blogging is gonna become like one of those ONCE a week thing due to loads of work to do.
oh well..

anyway, SUPERSUPER HAPPEY
that Choir got into the finals^^
we need to PUMP UP THE ANTE! {AND BEAT CBN} like what Pn. Chang said.
haha...pn. chang rocks! and yes, we definitely need to beat CBN.
AT LEAST ONCE LAR... c'mon choir!
and yeah, I'm happy that everybody just stopped all the undiscipliness and worked hard to win.
st. marians are always last minutely p-e-r-f-e-c-t
LOVE YA PEOPLE.

ohya, my mouth infection is gone but now I have a mini eye infection,
a eye pimple actually. It hurt alot last thursday
but PRAISE GOD,
it's getting muchmuch better {thanks to God}
and just in time to see Leehom <3>

OMGOSH. LEEHOM IN 8 HOURS *^^^^^^^*
hehe.. *hyperventiliates*

another reason to celebrate is, I just finished my St. John exam.
yipee..although I think I didn't do so well for the theory part. and CPR, oh well..haha..
STATEMENT : I CAN'T CARRY BEI LYNN, MEI FANG AND SUET YAN USING KITCHEN CHAIR METHOD. make that me and ah kuan.

and can I say the RUBIKS CUBE IS BACK.
LOL..all of a sudden the craze is back.
I went to selayang mall yesterday and I saw this girl walking with her eyes fixed on the cube.
I VOW TO COMPLETE TEH RUBIKS CUBE.
*punches fist into the air*
^.^

++ haha...ENJOYED THOSE WALKS BACK WITH AHBEH LAST WEEK. hor, ti? ^^++
++I'm gonna start {hopefully} to watch the Ouran High School Host Club dvd which beh lended to me.++

++andand, it looks like I AM THE MOST OUTDATED ONE WHEN IT COMES TO TWILIGHT.
haha..i actually bought the book last christmas but I still have not read the second chapter.
on the other hand,
for anyone interested,
ROBERT PATTINSON TWILIGHT BIOGRAPHY IS AVAILABLE IN BORDERS.
the author is a JOSIE something. haha..perasan.
but seriously, there is such a book with that author's name selling in borders.
is shall start on twilight.
*gets twilight and flips to chapter 2.* ++

**

I must remind myself to constantly charge my phone.
what an inconvenience yesterday.
almost couldn't find daddy.
haha..
yesterday I went to the curve at night.
MY BELOVED BORDERS AND PADINI CONCEPT SHOP.
haih, how i wish to shop and shop in thee~
but it's the recession and as for money, BO LIAU.

^^.
can't wait for leehom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name