everything in between

OH YEAH..kinda satisfied with my sejarah paper.
and..oh SHOOT. have not studied for this week's papers..

oh well, let's make this another quick one.
btw, will reply all comments and tags this WED. ^.~

i'll be free by WED.=) 

THE NOT SO HAPPY.
1.
aha...KRIS ALLEN WON AMERICAN IDOL
yeah..a 'lil dissappointed..
REALLY WISHED ADAM WOULD WIN.
but I think Kris needs this better than Adam. and hey, a christian won American Idol.
so that's good.
but I guess America's a lil biased due to Adam's gayness.
ADAM YOU STILL ROCK TERGILER-GILER.
and Kris, All the best!
haha..I can't wait for their albums.=)

2.
kena eye-infection AGAIN. this time not blocking my vision but SERIOUSLY uncomfortable.
AAAAAHHH..i HATE eye-infections.

now,
THE HAPPY.

1.
CHURCH CAMP'S this week^^ friday.
and you all better join me swimming.
SWIMMING'S FUN girls..haih..if you all don't follow me I'll follow the guys then.
oh SHOOTalingams. the camp booklet and milk and honey's not done yet. SHOOT.

oh yeah, now i love adding -kan to my sentences.
ex: "aiyo, not that difficult-kan."

hehe..

2. 
yesterday I went shopping for SOMEBODY'S present.
hehe, my dear friend, you are incredibly hard to buy for. =)
btw, SALES are still ongoing. particularly OU. saw several awesome shirts. AH. my beloved Padini Concept Store and Radioactive..T.T..*bo lui*

i'll be making all the birthday dedications this wednesday, kay.
meanwhile, happi happi dearest birthday to 
NESSA, LYDIA, IR VIN, JASON WOO.
my week after week May people.

3.
went with the children for bowling yesterday.
man, it's seriously tiring to helpand teach the kids bowl.

4.
somebody got girlfriend.
LOL

btw, currently addicted to Love Story by Taylor Swift.
sangat nice, kan?^W^

okie, GTG, Geography here I come. 
CIAO~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name