^WOOOOOOT^

woot!
EXAM'S OVER.
haha... I think I set a new record for myself today.
 I FINISHED PJ PAPER IN 8 MINUTES.
hahah^^
yeah, so like EVERYONE ELSE in 3S, I spent the first 8 minutes of the 40 mins doing the exam,
15 mins staring at space and at the paper, 2 minutes laughing and talking {pn.intan rozni was in the class and she doesn't care much.}, and the next 15 minutes singing in class and counting down to the end. HAHAHXD

and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MATHS.
hehe..WE LOVE PNCHAN
hehe..c'mon jocelyn, I hope I get full marks for paper 2 ^.~
then the world will be a happy place for me.=)

ALL THE BEST TO FREEDOM
FORM 1s, 2s, 4s and 5s.
ahbeh, GAMBATEH.


this is not a EarthHour Ad.

last last sunday,
the whole of Intan Baiduri was affected by a blackout form like 5 - 8.
haha..I studied my sejarah by daylight and then by nearly-gonna-be-dark light.
yeah, at 5 i studied at my hs door. at 7, I studied at my dad's car. {book on car} it was getting too dark. and then at 7+ we ate dinner by candlelight.
haha..romantic betul. n I ssed make shadows with my hands. hehe^^

*I am just randomly blogging bout things that happened in the past weeks*

up next, 
my daddy changed our Maxis plan and guess what,
the gave my dad, 
1 Sony Ericsson phone
AND

1 iPod Nano *latest* *silver**8GB*
 yeah, I love the last one.^^
so I'll most probably be using that one , and I'll give daddy my old blue one.





*WARNING GONNA BE A LONG POST*

so yeah, the bowling thing last saturday at Brem Mall with the children.
haha..i tell u dang scary mann when I had to go I was in the lift alone with 2 guys.
i was coming up to the bowling alley after sending some of the kids downstairs.
haha, thank God, who protected me. He sent another girl, dominos girl actually, into the lift.=)
 
picture credits to Lydia. =)

i love the 2nd pic


Unca Rowlance & A. Nancy


Jin Yii


BOWL ON.


Jin Yii




Lengluiss.
Dedicated to Lydia^^

MORE





**

then we had birthday celebration for all the May Babes before Youth.

Jason, Ir Vin, Lydia.
Nessa was sick.


David making video


Potong kek

hahaXD so cute, look at Ir Vin n Jonas. Betul betul best buds.


David {hint: Queenie} & Bob


HAHA...caught Timothy Tomato's expression


JIN YI


Rachel stating her point


blurred shot of Lydia's nikess

heheh so that's about it for today.
tomorrow another picture and video filled post kay?
*yawnn*

..mademoisellejohsey.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name