yeah yeah yeah

oh well...
so for choir we got 4TH PLACE.
happy, sad? normal la..
well, I guess we didn't project our voice enough but I'm absolutely sure our voices actually sound nice. well, last year it did.{we got 2nd place last year}
much better than CBN last year, just that we lost out on choreography.{aka funky moves}

but I still thank God.
cause if we do not experience failure,
we will never learn.
some choir members attitude was kinda bad at the start.

haha...and I realise it not just st. marians who display a ABSOLUTE DISLIKE FOR 
CBN-IANS. 
or SMK Convent Bukit Nanas-ians in full.
haha...does anybody know their signature bow?
kinda hau..but unique lar..

well, next year we choir of St. Mary will BE BACK.
with a serious need to 
1. Touch people with our voices
2. BEAT CBN
3. WIN WIN WIN
4. beat cbn ^^

hehe..

ohyes,
did I mention
I'm drowning in projects.
haih..
I feel there's too much things to do,
but yet I always feel overly lazy to move myself to finish it up.
 but there's just a flickr of motivation for me..
the fact that if I do everything well and tahan to the end of this year,
I'll come out of this year with many happy achievements.
THAT'S what I really wish for.
everything to come out right in the end.

I'm gonna do it.
WITH God's help of course.
C'MON JOCELYN!
trust God and just do it
*nike tick*
^.^

i'm gonna make it

now for diagnostik.

i'm currently looking for french songs.
they sound really great=)

OMG..leehom's concert.
when you are there you don't really think much or feel how great it is.
but when u start thinking about it long after the concert's over,
you will realise how wonderful it is^^.
GAI SHI YING XIONG DAO LAI!!

LOL..
when he played the violin,
it was really superb.
I mean, his technique and moving to different positions is like totally flawless..
he can play for philharmonic orchestra la part time.
=)
so touching when he played
"when you wish upon a star"
and
"luo ye gui gen".
i took more seeable videos than pictures but not much
due to security people flashing torchlights at me.
haha..not just me la..they flash torchlight at the MANY other people who were 
video-ing.

omgosh...only after the concert do I realise how nice it was.
and he suddenly popped out among the audience during the song "gai shi ying xiong".
he went into this box,
and poof he's among the audience..
but if you paid attention, there was this motorcycle which was carrying sumthing like a box la..
hehe.
leehom buat magic.
if I was in the audience where he popped out,
I would run to where he is mann..
and that's what the audience did also..
haha..he was busy shaking hands with the audience that he didn't sing much of gai shi ying xiong.

i still remember standing up with winnie during the encore and singing along with leehom LOL.
everyone was standing too!
he ended with Kiss Goodbye, and just when everyone thought it was over,
he burst into What's Wrong With Rock again.

i must say, I absolutely HATED his hair and first outfit.
like seriously, make him look older only.

When you wish upon a star and Luo Ye Gui Gen


Ending. Kiss Goodbye


if you realise, the audience really responsive mann.^^
haha, I still remember it clearly..
LEEHOM: Sang mian de peng you ! {friends up there}
{which means us, seating at the 100 sth seat}
AUDIENCE UP THERE : WOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OPENING
this one got super bad quality.


so if you want to see more,
do check it out in youtube.


=)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name