PICTURES MEAN EVERYTHING.


A little poem.

Just yesterday,
I couldn't surpress my request 
Another day longer.
So I asked God.
Asked for his conviction, knowing and wisdom.
A bet some may say
Or rather, a confirmation.

So I told God,
If the faintest sound of an answer is NOT heard
It will be definite.
He may be the one
My future is settled.

However, if rather,
a quick reply is returned
I'll know for sure
That God has decided
For certain, a better future.

Amen, I say
And I wait.

A second or two not wasted
In comes the tune
Signifying at last
Confirmation and conviction
That true be said
He's..
not the one.

As I had prayed for an answer
to my uncertainty,
I pleaded with God.

Dear God,
Knowing it'll not be THAT KIND of a future
Alas I pray
Our friendship will last forever.

So be said,
A fairytale it is not.
God plans forth
More than we sought.

He knows our wants and needs,
How badly we want it.
Wait and see,
For what's in store
What God has planned
And what he sees.

XOXO
jocelyn.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name