UBER

as you can see the title,
UBER...wait for it....BUSEH...
yeah..super busy so I can't update as much about as many things I want to.
but hey,
here's the main stuff.

*checks Hoyan's blog
mann, I need to make a list of 3S-ians and do the same thing..^^

hehe..projects are lessening..I'm just left with the Sejarah one.
but I'm left with a less than hyper mood to study.
and there's so much more to cover.
really takda mood. and that's real bad.
I'm forcing myself.
BUT I MUST.
cue : emotional dilemma

I'M GONNA CLOSE THE GAP BETWEEN ME AND MS. NAREEN.

oh well, that's still in my distant dreams..
but I wish very much for that to happen, though I don't show this competitive-care-about-studies attitude in class.
after all, I can't be OVERLY stressed.
as I just realised, people are counting on me to lighten up the mood and ALWAYS KEEP BEING CHEERY. and that's something I'm good at. so...oh well,
I promise to never be SAD, ANGRY, MAD in school. ^.^

now there's more bad news for me.
now, my violin exam date has been pushed up from July to June 22nd.
OBVIOUSLY FEELING THE PRESSURE LIKE ANYTHING.
and what's more, my violin trial exam is on the 5th of June.
right after Church Camp and Diagnostik.
I do hope I've got the time to practice.

on the bright side
I FINISHED TWILIGHT and it rocks!
haha..favourite character? Edward Cullen!! 
* Hoyan would have heard me repeating his name over and over this whole week*
=)
can't wait to read New Moon after the exams.


and people, you should go watch Startrek the movie.
at first I thought it was gonna be boring but it's super CHI-GEK and entertaining too.
though startrek fans may have their opinions about the storyline not following the series and such. oh well. makes me wanna go to space^^
-peace earthlings- *does the peace v-shaped signal* LOL.
haha..Startrek ROCKED. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name