Art and Adventure


Sometimes, all you need to do is take that step.
Make that leap of spontaneity.
Let you creativity lead you.

There are so many things I'd like to do creatively which I've not really started on.

Here's what I hope to do.

1. Paint. Like with watercolours.
2. Finish the songs I've left half done.
3. Bust out my violin and do some practicing.
4. Learn to play more songs on the piano and guitar.
5. Do more decent covers.
6. Write! (Haven't written in a looong time. For real.)
7. Get back on the DSLR and improve my photography skills.
8. Read alllllll the new books I've accumulated at home.
9. Reorganizing my room. It's time. No excuses, Jo.
10. Lastly, maybe I can go back to blogging properly :)


On another note,
I miss travelling, I really do.

The feeling of being in a new place, 
where you get to discover the culture and take in the sights and sounds.
Can't wait for the next trip out.

XX ciaoz.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name