Sensitivity

Sometimes I wonder why I get over-sensitive over things you say. And that only happens when I'm talking to you. I don't understand myself sometimes. Why do I get so had up over something you say that you probably don't even mean, or could have meant as a joke.

I never take the things people say to me to heart. But with you, it's oh-so-different. Interesting eh?

Amazing how one line could make my world spin out of control in the past, and cause me to feel like I'm getting a heart attack.


But well I'd like to think of today as somewhat a success over my emotions. I managed to control myself. Even though just a tiny bit of tears might have leaked, I think I was above the waters today.


haha, Najwa Mahiadin's Jealousy was so spot on.

Oh well. On the whole, praise the Lord!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name