straightened my hair.


yeah, I straightened my hair today.
It was lemmesee, 4-5 hours sitting on that saloon chair reading my book and waiting.
hehe, I even finished two books today.^^
and ohmygudness, House Of Many Ways, sequel to Howl's Moving Castle SO ROCKS!
as usual, Diana W. Jones comes out with a NICE story.^^
anyway, back to the hair..haha...it's permanent. so, that'll be good.

before


after
well, it turned out alot much flatter than I think it would.
but, the saloon lady says it will be bouncy and nicer after washing .
so I'll see tomorrow^^

heheh.
~btw, I bought Twilight the book! finally! ^^ hehe..
~and, I'm excited to meet my juniors, the form ones next year, somehow XD
~and, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SLEEPOVER .
and, I haven't watch Bolt. I know i super the late wan.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name