youth retreat pics.


I've absolutely forgotten that I had SOME youth retreat pics.
but not much T.T
Melissa! Lydia!
I want :
youthretreat pics
vbs pics
christmas open hs pics
ok?
ok.
^^


getting ready to go beach.
waiting for the guys to come over.

ALL the girls happened to be wearing white that day.
At the time when we were going beach.
haha XD
and these ppl here were standing in a sort of 'Heroes'
pose. so...^^
{orangeguy:jonas/greenguy:ir vin/greyguy:bobby/whiteguy:timothy}
{girls from left: Winnie/Andrea}

{from right: Lydia/Lynelle}

Btw, there were three new young girls who came for retreat.
Luanne, Lynelle and Esther.
so..good osola..as they're joining us.


my toes. and Rachel's.


Rachel

Lydia and PastorD

haha..i took this picture backwards. with just my hand facing the back.
I was facing the other side.
that's Jason.

dudes playing ball.

beautiful sunset at PD.

sorry to say I didn't take more pics.
most of its with other ppl.
T.T
oh weell=..=

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name