tagged by Pui Yee

Rules & Regulations:
- do not copy answers
- the tag questions must be 100% the same
- tag people before doing tag

I tag:
1.Allison
2.Amanda
3.Leva
4.Destiny
5.Little Rain
6.Hoyan
7.Twinkle
8.Cheryl
9.Priscilla

How you know 1? Allison
Through CF, Christian Fellowship and as a prefect. My nice Allison-che.^^

What would you do if you never meet 2? Amanda
Erm...den I wouldn't know a fun and beautiful girl.^^ 
u pretty girl! ^^

What would you do if 3 and 4 dated you? Leva & Destiny
Um..weird and so wrong.

Would 5 and 6 make a good couple? LittleRain and Hoyan
Impossible+weird=wrong . I don't have many guy friends who blog lah..so dis tag not nice..haha..

Do you think 7 is attractive? Twinkle
yes^^ she's a pretty girl. Let loose your hair girl~u look nice with ur hair down.

Tell me something about 9. Priscilla
My senpai^^ really kind and nice person. and she's into manga and anime=) just like her other kouhai, Sophia.

What's 1 favourite past time? Allison
hmmm...I'm not sure. Reading? Serving God, definitely.

What language does 2 speaks? Amanda
English, Mandarin and Cantonese I think^^

Who is 3 going out with? Leva
haha..nownow..I wouldn't reveal would I

How old is 4? Priscilla
12! hehe..welcome to St. Mary High next yr.

When was the last time you talked to 5? LittleRain
Talk? when school ended. Chat? recently.

Who is 6 favourite singer? Hoyan
Miley Cyrus, Rihanna..

Would you date 7? Twinkle
No! haha..but we'll have a Girl's day out. 

Is 8 single? Cheryl
hmm..dunno ^.~

What's 9 last name? Mei Fen
Boon!

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1? Allison
No. but may our friendship last=)

Which school does 2 go to? Amanda
SMK ST. MARY^^

What do you like about 3? Leva
She's a super funny and outgoing girl..haha...we love music=)

dats all..~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name