Tagged by Hoyan and Amanda

A-Z

A. Attached or single?
 Obviously single
B. Best friend? 
Sophia, Leva, Rach, Lyd, Hoyan, Yappoh, Yuga, Queen
C. Cake or pie? 
Cake, make that a Secret Recipe cake
D. Day of choice? 
Friday. I just love Fridays^^
E. Essential item?
 God, my family and my friends. And music and art {drawing}=)
F. Favorite color? 
blue, the tenang colour
G. Gummy bears or worms? 
gummy bears
H. Hometown? 
Kuala Lumpur, KL! YEAH!
I. Favorite indulgence? 
FOOD! SHOPPING! Onlining!
J. January or July? 
January, lotsa bdays there. and it's a whole new beginning
K. Kids?
Um...I do not know what the future holds
L. Life isn't complete without?
God. 'Nuff said.
M. Marriage date?
who knows? ^.~
N. Number of magazine subscriptions?
1. Reader's Digest 2. NatGeo 3. Disoverymagazine {all my mum's subscriptions} ^^
O. Oranges or apples?
 Apples. An apple a day keeps the doctor away
P. Phobias?
Cicaks, Dogs [sometimes]
Q. Quotes?
May your life be like a lollipop, getting sweeter the more you lick it. Smile, never frown, you may never know who is falling in love with your smile.
R. Reasons to smile?
When anyone does something special or selfless for you. Love.
S. Season of choice? 
I agree with hoyan. Spring! spring is just so fresh, and the weather's just perfect.
T. Tag 10 people.
Twinkle, Melissa, An Ke, Little Rain, Sophia, Allison, Rachel Morais, Priscilla, Jessyca, Jia Yeen.
U. Unknown fact about me?
i LOVE tomatoes.
V. Vegetable?
okla, accept I wouldn't take too much of bitter gourd.
W. Worst habit?
Laziness, NOT exercising.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? X-Ray??
Y. Your favorite foods?
Prawns, Cheese, Tomatoes, Chocolate, Ice Cream, Japanese food.
Z. Zodiac sign?
Pisces

He/she have to come up with 7 interesting or random facts about them self and then tag 7 other people to do the same.
1. Syiok sendiri
2. Blur
3. Weird
4. Talks weird words
6. Lizards, unbearable.
7. Never satisfied with my hairstyle.

I tag the people mentioned in the tag above.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name