BACK back backy


BACK
once again.

mwahahaha..
ohmigudness..the weather in Italy is super super the cold.
yeah..cold until my mouth and lips area is cracked.
aaargh..*pain..*dry..
T.T

anyways..
it twas a good trip as the scenery was simply breathtaking.
I wouldn't mind going back again. THIS TIME IN SPRING. NOT WINTER.
and it was snowing^^ in Switzerland =)
snowing! snowing! snowing!
but I only enjoyed the snow from inside the bus.
heheh.we were supposed to go up a mountain..but we didn't.
anyways, I think I would have died from the cold if I went up the mountain.
^^ hahah..and besides that I wouldn't want damaging me shoes.

speaking of shoes,
on the way to Pisa, we stopped by a shopping mall, 
and there was a shoe shop and
OOHLALAA.. the boots there were so nice^^
I wanted one..but I know boots would not be practical in super-hot Malaysia..^^
and the price was 60 euros. = RM 300
yeah...your dreams will be shattered each time you wish to buy something in Europe.

and Venice would have been so romantic if only it wasn't bone chillingly cold..
yeah..I was hoping to feel the ROMANTIC atmosphere ^.~
and ride a gondola..

another thing..
we couldn't enter the famous buildings like the Colosseum and Leaning Tower..
because the entering fee was NOT included..T.T.. and the queue was super long, therefore not enough time to enter.
I know....go all the way there and not enter the Colosseum and Leaning Tower..
hmph..sad.

and another another thing..
every meal was Chinese food.
and not very good chinese food..okla..but it was the same dish for lunch and dinner each day.
mesti ada pada setiap meal:
egg, fried chicken, soup {which was nice^^}, fish, and oranges.
it was the same every day. except for one lunch and one dinner which was Italian.
and it was really good^^
there was a spaghetti in black squid ink sauce. which was really nice^^ XD
talking about food..{cue : leva and hoyan's fav subject}
the coffee there is nice^^
I love the macchiato and caffe latte.
XDD

and..one thing.
ITALIAN PEOPLE ARE BEA-UTIFUL ~ *whistle*
THE GUYS AND GIRLS AND HOT. really.
and they are super fashionable weih.
I was like observing the fashions the people wore the whole time
they are really beautiful people la..really..*inspired*
but I believe, Malaysia is not too far behind, in terms of the people's fashion sense ^.~
gambateh Malaysia! haha..

my fav part?
Pisa.
hehe...it was so fun taking pictures with the leaning tower.
yes. with the Leaning Tower.
hehe..and the souvenirs there were the cheapest and nicest in Italia.^^
Milan was super cool mann..
with all the brands and nice shopping malls.
ROCK!
sadla..couldn't buy clothes cz of the price.
but its Milan o..Milan..
the fashion capital.
haha..
yeah..Gucci and Prada and Dior and Furla and Chanel and Louis Vuitton and Dolce and Gabbana and Salvatore Ferragamo and and..manyla..
I went to check the price of a Gucci bag. just for fun. ^^
brace yourselves.
650 euros.
and that wasn't a very big bag.
imagine lah..3000+ RM.
everything in Gucci was 650 and above.
hehe..but normal la for branded goods.
heheh..so much for broken dreams..^^

tho..I wished I could explore more of the culture there..hehe..like belum puas.
anyway..
everything was goodla..^^
Thank God for a nice trip=)
and a safe journey back.
when I reached home at 11.30pm, Friday,
me and my family immediately went for a fook kin min and ying yong supper at 12am.
hahah.

::......::

To Leva.
Hope you don't break any bones during your tkd training.
and I hope it doesn't bore you ya.
hehe..
hope your hols will get better.^^
nyakk. God bless.

::.....::


I await :

Sunway outing
Royalfamily outing
MORE shopping
CHRISTMAS ^^



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name