ChristmasShopping

hehehe^^
this was last Tuesday.
I went out with mom dearest to The Curve.
We went to complete OUR christmas shopping as well as shopping for others.
so we went to Debenhams first before eating lunch.
Debenhams was cool!
There were alot of tea dresses and sun dresses.
so...British.^^
and they sell really nice undies.haha..
Then, we had lunch at PHOP.
Paddington's House Of Pancakes.

Before Eating.
presenting the..I can't remember the name.
but its a dessert pancake.
Dollar pancakes with fruits, and coconut and three dips.
I lllluurve the dips mann..
there was a choco dip, peanut butter and strawberry dip, and some special tasting honey.
mmmmmm..^^
absolutely sweet, not for those that cannot tahan too much sweetness.

we ordered another savoury pancake which was equally nice too..
I finished MOST of it la..
haha..
I declare PHOP my usual restaurant each time I go to the Curve.
food ROCKS.

After Eating.
**

After the nice lunch,
we went to Uluwatu.
the balinese lace there is SO the pretty.
and I think I saw Asha Gill.
From Travel and Living.
Dang hard to take this pic.
I pretended to check out the price on a top.
I THINK she noticed after I took the pic.


Christmas Deco.Curve


++
then at Metrojaya,there was the East India Company.
and there were like alot of NICE dresses there. so i saw this nice dress.


this is the first time I could fit into the dress the first time I took the size.
and IT makes me look not that fat lah. so^^ that's good.
eeeee.....i love this dress. and Mom got it for me for Christmas. so...yipee....^^

whiteness.

hahahXD.

MERRYMERRYVERYMERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name