fresh air is coming


how bout this combination?^^

FIRST OF ALL, 
THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR HAYLEEEEE =)
so sweet of you.
p.s. she did a powerpoint presentation for the cf commitees and members.
i think you guys should see it. XD

SECONDLY,
i'm such a late blogger. SORRYYY..
and my internet doesn't help either.
so, im sorry, if the class party pics are uploaded a lil later to fb. 
and I guess, thanks to fb, there won't be many pictures here on my blog.

go see the BOWLING PICS on my FB.=)

**

I guess I made the right choice to fire myself from EAK. hahah. 
I think if I had joined EAK, I would be terribly miserable during the holidays, considering the LOAD OF WORK to be done. besides, I know this was very terrible of me to tell the team and Pn. Lim so late, but I guess I don't have the interest anymore. And looking back at what I said I'm sorry, cause I told Pn. Lim,
I dunno what projects I have next year, but I know I will have alot of projects coming my way.
yeah, that was a wrong attitude for me to have.
and of course I felt a lil, um, bad? when Pn. Lim said, your church work is outside of school, and you don't need to spend so much time on it. U needa get koko marks, which ur churchwork won't contribute to. 
haha, like Pas. Tryphena would have said, "my heart goes *pring pring pring*"
personally, I think, if I'm stuck somewhere on Pluto, I would do churchwork and that alone. It is that important to me. but yeah, Pn. Lim would'nt und so, its ok.

and Look, LO AND BEHOLD. I have three more projects for this holiday season.
they just keep coming.
1. ALL DESIGNS for Christmas. theme; *The Meaning Of Christmas*
-notebook,poster,ticket
2.CPK Christmas Party Flyer.
3. Dec Milk&Honey 
you believe anot, part of 1., and all of 2 and 3 HAS TO BE COMPLETED this Friday.
any ideas on a warm simple christmas design? =)

anyways,
Tomorrow the FULL GANG OF the Royal Family will be watching 2012 at Metro Prima tomorrow. hehe. well, it's not very often you get most of the royalfamily together in a group.
ohyes, BOOKING WAS PROBLEMATIC. but praise God, managed to get through after 5 calls.
=))

I CAN'T WAIT FOR PHIPHI.!!!!!
hehe.

and lastly to all SPM-ians,
BUD, TOMATO, ANDREA, WINNIE
DRK and ALL MY F5 SENIORS,
(go esther,meiyeen,carissa,weijean&manda!
and everybody else)

all the best in SPM. I will be remembering you guys in prayer.
I PRAY YOU PEOPLE WILL HAVE SUPERMEMORY. teehee..
XD

p.s. why do I get that brotherly feeling from you?
anyway, I ALWAYS LOVED BROTHERS. =)
take care!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name