relaxation

now i'm eating Lays and typing with 1 index finger and 1 pinky finger.
XD

well, today was a much relaxing day then other days.
haha, watched Spongebob, Ponyo On The Cliff and played Katamari Damaci until pening kepala. XD

btw; Ponyo On The Cliff is another great animation by Studio Ghibli, animation and scenery is breathtaking, soundtrack is dreamy yet majestic. LOVE IT. haha, my only complain?
I wish it was a little longer and the plot more developed. yeap.

**

this is what I told Ho Yan.
Don't give up hope!
 You're already greater than us=)
Remember, no matter how much a failure you THINK you are,
you're still BETTER than someone.
Haha..Better than me^^
Kay, work hard, I'm still looking forward to
seeing you become CEO of your own successful company.
{p.s. We're gonna collaborate remember=)}

take heart HO.



when I think of this, immediately I start to wonder,
will I ever meet the Royalites when I go to college?
Are we gonna have reunions, or even see each other at least 3 times a month?
Will y'all be at my wedding? HAHAH.XD
Well, I know I'll be missing you guys alot. *sniff*
haha.
and, as we head off to form4, only God knows how far we'll be separated. haha, I know same school la, but its still not the same as being in the same class.
LOVE YA LOTS. <3

ohya, I realised, we don't have a group picture, all of us. I should organize a picture day.
We'll take lotsa pictures, to make sure the memories standstill in time forever. =)

**

busybusy December. next Friday we'll be already be flying off to phiphi.
time does fly.
LOL, I'm super looking forward to buying the ORI Converses' there at RM40.XD

and of course, reaching out to the people there.

and yeah, looking forward to going out with
the Royalites. WHEN'S OUR GENTING TRIP HUH?
and also my two friends.

tmr, hopefully I'll be blogging again.
Ciao~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name