music makes me happy=)

as you can read the title above,
this is gonna be a post on music. XD

i know hoyan has posted this, but ohmygudness, I love this song mann.
haha, in your face adam lambert haters. I listen to his music, I don't read his personal life.
LOL, anyway, I have been rooting for Adam all the while. 


Adam Lambert's Time For Miracles

next, I LOVE JOANNA WANG.
=)
her voice is not what everybody would like or agree to,
but for me, it's just awesome.
it's so..so.. effortless and breezy.
and her covers of other people's songs are just so refreshing,
a whole different take.
for example; my blogsong, Vincent, and this video,
Times Of My Life. I've posted it on facebook and Moon River too.
+)))))))


Times Of Your Life

and I'm into Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift's song too,
Two Is Better Than One.

I think I'm slow, but..haha..ohwell.

today I took out my violin and played some songs.
{well, cause there was music class}{but hey, I wish to take it out more often tooXD}
haha, if you're my neighbour, you'll either love it or hate it.
and I have another neighbour who plays the violin beautifully,
but I get the feeling he's a little forced to, cause his mom scolds him often about practicing, lastime.

and I've managed to finish playing
Georgia On My Mind on the piano
tanpa bantuan guru. But not perfect lah.
But it's my like favourite song to play on the piano now.
I think I may continue with a piano jazz course
after stopping after Grade 5 next year.

hmm, see howlah.=)

ciao~

I wonder what's wrong with my phone,
it doesn't seem to recognize Buddy's number in smses
even after I've deleted contact and saved again.
hmmm.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name