the LOLest of LOL.


Out of boredom;
the Hoyan and Kavi duo
have successfully went on a spamming spree, hitting Jocelyn's wall and maybe others too.
the unknowns*

hahahaha,
LA-MEE POINTSS.
DING DING DING!




*

so today after taking catalogues from surrounding paintshops,
me and soph were back home trying to find Katamari Damaci the PS game
but unfortunately, we found lotsa dust, but no KD.
hahahaXD so nevermind, 
we decided to play other games la.
too bad. I didn't ask my brother how to operate that PS2 and so we try try try
but to no avail;
"DVD is unreadable"
"There is nothing on this DVD"

so in the end we watched Bride Wars instead,
and its awesome mann.
Except for the fact that towards the end, I TELL YOU, TOWARDS THE ENDING,
{when it was like so chi gek}
the DVD started to jam and could not play properly.
ALAMAKKK......this is the problem with pirates.

and not only that, I wasted time cause I had to find the namelist where 
ALL THE 3S-ians PHONE NUMBERS AND SIZES WERE.
and it wasn't with Leva.
haha, I think it was in the envelope of money now with Leva all the long.
so it WAS with me. LOLOLOLOLOLOL =='

hehe
*nervous laugh*

**

to conclude, I went bloghopping,
MASSIVE BLOGHOPPING.
went to like 10 or more blogs.

Girls, especially my juniors,
please do not get involved so young.
It is definitely not of any good.
And the worst that can happen?
It drains you emotionally.

Its just not worth it.
Really.

ciaoo.=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name