HAHAXD

me and leva performing Butterfly Fly Away.
LET'S PERFORM AGAIN MY DEAR LEAVANIA.^^

*

 a L.O.L moment

hahaha, so I just came back from dinner.
There was this big table of people beside our table.
I think it must be a family dinner.
So, of course got teenagers present la.
Some guys particularly who speak english and look like youths from some church.
Their parents ask them to shift to another table,
"BOYS SIT OVER THERE LAH."
so the guys only shifted to the table behind me.

We waited quite a LOOONG time for our dishes to come.
Cause the place was packed with people.
And so, I had my #1 Captain Underpants, iPod and phone by my side.
I usually don't bring this much stuff to dinner, the iPod and Captn U. happened to be in mommy's car.
So I just played games on the iPod until BATTERY HABIS, played a very basic game on my father's phone,{as my mom was reading captn u first}  and I finished reading the book,
and, running out of things to do, I tried to delete some of my 900+ messages.
*some are too nice to delete lahh*

and mana tau, one of the ppl there was my dad's ex-colleague, and her daughter?
st.marian, choir alto girl.

And, I could also hear their conversation.
THEY TALK SO LOUD.
AND I WAS BORED.
something about Lady Gaga, physics, iPod, blabla, and then I heard girl several times.
*take note*

then the food came.
and we ate.
and then we were getting ready to leave.

when I stood to leave, {I would pass their table}
I walk la to the door.
one guy turn to look at me 
then the friend or brother said,
"EH [the fella's name], SHE COMING EDI. ACT COOL ABIT."

XD.

I won't start perasan-ing, PROMISE. XD
HAHA, ABSOLUTELY LOL.

ciao~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name