BACK AGAIN.

most you may wonder why jocelyn seems to be ALWAYS missing from church.
that's due to the many camps in feb and march.
NOW it's all over yea..
i'm back from CF Camp.
and it was a SUPER COOL CAMP. seriously.

before the campness,
i shall blawg about me birthgifts.
LOL.

*ohya, btw, I FINALLY KNOW HOW TO CREATE SCREENSHOTS ON A MAC.*
ok, back to bday pressies..
there is still a pending
Howl's Moving Castle 
from me mommy.

besides that, she bought a esprit blouse for me.
*thanks mom*
loving the hippy style~


daddy bought a purse for me.
or rather I chose it.
*thank you daddy*
I NEEDED a thin purse to NOT BULKIFY MY POCKETS.



aunty Karen and CheChe Glenis
bought me a shirt and a skirt respectively.
but I had to go and change the sizes because
it's TOO SMALL. heheh..
aunty : I AM NOT AS THIN AS YOU THINK I AM.
I'M FAT.
haha..
the blouse's cut didn't really fit me so I swapped it with another skirt.


ohyes, and my dear HoYan and Yappoh 
bought a new Momoe hat for me
*joy* ^^
and the next episode of Le Gardenie the comic.
=)
thanks dudes.


ohyes, my st. john seniors made a really nice bday card for me
with a hp strap attached.
nice!
*thanks alot my beloved seniors*



that's about the pressies I received.

ChatboxReplies :
Jessyca = haha...camp rocked! really good..and missed u lah^^
sure, I can give the pics to ur sis..haha, funny yes..

LittleRain = hot? mana ada....hitam yalah...hhahaXD..
my hat baru hot.

9th of March
I went out shopping with Hoyan and Yappoh. At OU.
I can tell you, we passed by the same area 
{where all the credit card ppl are trying to sell credit cards}
over 5 times I think.
so they bought my gift, and we bought somebody's gift,
and we ate ALOT OF FOOD.
particularly Yappoh.
she ordered alot mann. haha..
we were at A&W.


as we were coming out of MPH,
something caught my eye. or rather, someone. A couple hugging, with the woman lying very um, sexily beside the guy.
GUESS WHO? 
MS. LI.
yes, this teacher will be known to st. marians as the slightly irritating and annoying teacher.
who {sorry yi vern} kinda resembles Yi Vern.
yes, I saw her first and my jaw just dropped man.
If it was someone like Pn. Ten paktoh-ing at OU, I wouldn't mind la...
but Ms. Li?
haha...funny AND shocking rite..
LOL.

~
8th of March
Sunday.
so all the church uncles decided to head to Batang Berjuntai this time for their usual eating expedition.
If you're wondering folks, it's somewhere in Selangor.
This time, the journey was about 1 hour plus.
Not as long as the pahang trip.


hehe, so we went to this restaurant that's famous for it's seafood and um, what's the name again? oh ya, bird's nest.
The place was cool^^
as it's really open and lapang. look at the sky.=)
in my opinion, the food was ok. 
not that super special la.


on the way to somewhere.

so after the meal, we drived to some place { dunno the name }
to buy fish.
the truth : uncles LOVE to buy fish MORE than aunties do.
haha..the fish were alive and kicking mann..
and we saw chickens sedang mengeram telur. ^^
so cute...those chickens sitting there, all fat and feathery.
but it was cruel to see the mak cik cut the fish fins.. those fish were still alive and flipping.
but if you don't cut their fins then u may get sick if they poke u. they're like thorns.

then after that, we headed to Kuala Selangor town.
there we bought more fish, keropok, fishballs, biscuits and so on.
enjoy the pics.

fresh fish market.



beli keropok ikan.


Boys.

remember the fish market? 
yeah, it has nice views too~
it looks out to probably the Selangor River.


just caught punya fish.




ah..peace..


Daniel looking at the fish.


ikan bilis

then we stopped by to drink coconut water as it was a super hot day.



Rachel.

after that, we all went our separate ways..
some sought to buy more fish, while others went to eat sumore.
as we were fetching uncle andrew and aunty annie home,
we decided to stop by at Sri Sinar and eat dinner together.
We gave the restaurant our newly bought LIVE fish to steam.
THEY were certainly good to eat~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name