nothing but lazing around.

FIRST OF ALL MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES
to all of you who suddenly didn't see your name in my links yesterday and early today.
I'M SO SO SORRY...
that's because I just copypaste my latest skin codes
cz I edited them lastime but din use.
then recently I linked new ppl, so I didn't check properly the codes 4 this new skin.
SOOOOORRRRYYYYY~~~
ESPECIALLY TO THE GREAT ONE.
may the Great One not zap me down in lightning.

~


Good things come at last.

*
today was.......sort of productive..
well, my day started out with practicing my violin and piano.
I lurrrve the atmosphere in my house. seriously.
it's so peaceful as there's absolutely NO ONE at home.
but that can get pretty lonely at times..
still...I'm really grateful to God that I do not have a younger sibling.
hahahaXD I know I'm evil.
so I turn off the lights, turn off the fan and open the front door.
you know, natural lighting and "air conditioning". LOL.
it was pretty fun^.^ everyone should try this once in awhile.
haha...in between practicing, I just got into ss mode and started taking pics.
today and yesterday.
I even took videos of me practicing. Omgosh. mistakes,mistakes. tsktsk..

My violin looks pweetty in this lighting.
ohwell, in EVERY lighting lah.hahaXD

and more ss-ing..


after lunch, I was too lazy to go upstairs and wash the toilet. *self-control**diligence*
therefore, I just spent some time watching the dvd of the Yamaha concert 2 years ago.
it was kinda nostalgic seeing myself performing with guys and gals from other centers.
the hardwork, the last minute additions. WORTH IT, it certainly was.
I still remember Bernice!! nice gal.. and Say Loong =) nice dude.
ahh...the times..
after that I washed the toilet lar..but not without sumore procrastinating.
hehe^.~

*DO CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT.
it's a Jason Mraz and Khalil Fong {FangDaTong} duet!!! haha...my two favourite artistes..
eeeeee....*fangirl shrieks*
they sang Live High at JM's concert in Hong Kong.
check it out here

=check out the next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name