REPLYING COMMENTS


JoanneTPH " so sorry...really sorry..changed your name liau.
Vanz " haha...why leh? lady mah..should wear more skirts lor..=) i WANT MORE SHORTS.^^
hahaha..fancy pants betul.
Haylee, Hoyan, Jessyca " omgosh, she is angry..LOL..I've apologised...hopefully she accepts it nia..I know...she'll throw me in the dungeon...wish me luck that i'm still alive when we get back to school.
Gaya Low " THANKSSS..OH NO...MEIYEEN''S GONNA KILL ME.
The Great One " please don't kill me...T.T
Hoyan " Yup changed blogskin.^.^ You went to the EXACT SAME fish market b4??
Jessyca " haha..no problem...pass the pendrive to me when u see me..yah hor..why I don't see ur sis often ar..in schl i mean..




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name