of special days.


omgosh, today during CF,
I was setting up the LCD and it simply wouldn't wanna work.
I tried every method,
together with Mun Li and Huay Shen's help. {yes, Huay Shen came back XD}
we unplugged and plugged, 
started and restarted,
set and reset,
but still the same problem. It would not show the powerpoint.
It showed the desktop picture but without the icons.
{I went Alleluya...please work..} haha..
ms. sim was like saying,
"remember? Our memory verse this week? Don't be anxious. "
haha..in the end, technology failed us.

on the bright side..
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...

DADDY
love ya supersuper much.
you're really the light to my life=)
thanks for everything.
Daddy RAWKS.

KOR
you are such an inspiration to me
and I REALLY really do look up to you.
cheers on your 23rd!

GRANDMA, UNCLE SUNNY AND ZEBEDEE!
my beloved grandma, uncle and cousin.
you guys are one loving, funny and creative bunch.
<3
^.^


LEVA

this dear dear best friend of mine for 7 years is celebrating her 15TH!
hehe...
you rock la dude.
shoot for the stars
and remember we are always here for u=)
don't be too naughty always ya^.~
God bless you in everything you do.
don't worry there will be a DETAILED birthday greeting on YOUR day.
17TH=)



PRIYA AND RABIAH
both bdays fall on today.
aiya, macha Priya...what la you...
people waiting for you to come down
sumore you take so long to come down.
then didn't get to wish you today..
aisyeh..
haha..

and rabiah, kekura lelabah..=)
dari std 1 hingga sekarang,
kamu masih kawan special I..
tau tak..hahaXD
Rabiah, semoga berjaya dan successful ya.

Wei Qing and Syaeista
you gals rock!
their birthdays were on the 2nd of March.

Wei Qing.
Ignore Leva the vampire.

Mei Kee and Vinnie.
Mei Kee so cute^^ 
{p.s.love your hair}
happy bday ya, this sunday.
and 
Vinnie..
super geng fast runner..
{she shares the same birthday as me}

and finally,

my beloved Ms. Sim
and 
Jun Yin

Ms. Sim,
what can I say,
you are the best teacher ever mann..
thanks so much for always being a friend to us.
We appreciate you LOTS..

Jun Yin,
you're the best and most responsible secretary ever.=)
you're no longer the shy girl..in fact you are funny and noisy =D
enjoy ur bday to the max mann.

hehe..that's about it for the March birthdays.=)

-----------------------

how I wish YOU could just pop out tomorrow..
if only..

*

ohyes, and BEBEH..
I really don't mind walking with you back home everyday after school.
sorry yah, sometimes you have to wait for me.
lawl..
it's our 'daily walk and talk back home'
hahahaXD
BEH RAWKS
<3

omgosh, I really have no self control
when it comes to receiving birthday presents days earlier.
ahh..must..control..urge..to open present..
nooooo...

btw, thanks Aunty Karen and CheChe Glenis=)
love you ppl..

*

haha...I am awaiting tmr^^
oh yeah!
Is mommy buying me a new swimsuit?
I would love to have a new one.
a halter neck one.=)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name