Passport Day and MidValley.

first things first, COMMENTs.

Haylee" killed by who? for what? sorry...blur
Destiny" hahahha...yeah mann! kazuki i think..the green haired dude. hehe..he looks better with Kaho.
Tsin Ai" i'm still a-l-i-v-e...nenenebubu...LOL..my frens hv to live live wf the fact that I'll be snapping pics of them.
Bei Lynn" link jor neh...haha..now lah..sorry o..
Destiny" yeala....malas to wait for picasa to upload pics.
Hoyan" told u in schl my reason rite? hehe.."LOOK IT'S A DEAD BEE"..here's my caption.
Vanz" hehe...i take from the f4 floor..like mission impossible lar..u both..u all were so in a hurry.
Esther" YEAH! May CF continue to grow=)
Jessyca+Haylee" haha...see..jessyca spotted u what...=) u are in one pic.
Haylee" The cow was given by Mei Fen^^ I LIKE LEN TOO..
Littlerain" Yo, my fangdatong...hehe...yeah, i love lollipops...=)
Michelle Ling" Yeah...she's good at mandarin..sad for me..banana..
MISHERU" YEAH...^^
Hoyan" THANKS...haha...unlike the great one who malas baca my long post. *sniff.
ohya, I DIDN'T HIGHLIGHT your name..my phone is memang laitat one..hehe..
i would be geng at photoshop if I could do that^^
Jessyca" yeah^^ cute pink cow..
Bob" watlah....aiyo....yalayalayala...u geng larh..smart boy..ok?

I REALLY WANTED TO GO FOR ESTHER'S
HAPPY FEET PERFORMANCE.
T.T
haizz...

+

phew...
hehe...last thursday, I went to renew my passport..
{and NO, I'm not heading to Timbuktu or something..it just expired..teehee.^^}
yeah, so my family woke up EARLY and headed to JPN.
i tell you.. FUYOH.
the whole JPN was filled of people at 8am in the morning.
so my mom and bro went to the kiosk to get their passport done.
but for me as I was under 18, I had to go upstairs, where LOADS OF PEOPLE WERE to do my passport. 
ohya, earlier on rite, I went to take the passport photo,
when the photo came out,
I was like....WAH MY HAIR SO SUPER BROWN MAN.
hehe...a brief history of my hair.
1. started having gold hair strands which was plucked out at first by my babysitter at age 6.
2. original hair colour = brownish-black.
3. had red and some other coloured hair strands..for no reason. even white.^^
4. f1-f3~ hair looked like it was highlighted when tied up. 

VARIOUS PEOPLE ASKED.
"kakak...kakakpengawas ada die rambut ke? jgn tipu la kak.."
LOLMAN...i was aBoldsked over 20 times la..i think.

anyway..
so, we went to take number upstairs.
super long queue...I took turns lining up with Daddy.
When it FINALLY CAME TO MY TURN..
the nice guy said,
"EVERYTHING OK. EXCEPT DON'T HAVE BIRTH CERT"
we were like..mann...
we thought this was a renewal...
they already had our info...why bring EVERYTHING ALL OVER AGAIN?
haizz..
so me, mom and dad went all the way home to get the birth cert.

...

after coming back, 
and waiting for our turn..
finally..
so the Malay officer checked through everything.
Thumbprint was asked also.
when tiba-tiba..
'How come the father's name in IC got Matthi'as. Birth Cert don't have?'
and we were arguing with the lady because
it WAS ALREADY IN THE BIRTH CERT.
'In front of me, you need to show the letter.{name change letter}'
then we were like what the..
then poor daddy went all the way home again.
daddy came back. he couldn't find the cert.
so we had to go to this Maju Junction place and make the letter.
after that....
FINALLY...the passport was renewed and you know what?
HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER TWO HOURS TO COLLECT.
so we decided to come back the next day instead.
all in all, we spent time doing the passport from
8am-2+pm

very long hor..
yeah...what to do.

then we went to have lunch at Kenny Rogers
and then to Gardens.

yay^^
me bought a new swimsuit.
actually TWO new swimsuits..=)



you will not believe the price.
it is from Triumph.
previously, i have checked out the price and its like more than a 150.
NOW.
RM20 EACH.

yeap...unbelievable hor..
and it's like from a good brand.
hehe...the benefits of CLEARANCE SALE.

last Friday

I went to collect my passport.
where more people were complaining..
due to having to wait for a LONGLONG time for their passports.
so after that,
Me, Mom and Dad headed to Mid Valley / The Gardens
there we ate at this Taiwanese restaurant.
forgotten the name..teehee...
but the food was super nice!
their dumplings were just so yummy..and their tong sui also..

mmmmmmm~
we went to this Japanese shop which was selling all jap foods and stuff.
^W^
but expensive lah..

see this POCKY.
It's GIANT-SIZED.
guess the price.

wanna know?
RM 59.
haha..super mahal..

so me and my mom went over to Gardens
while Dad went to the Home fair.
Mom was like happy mann..haha..I can tell..
because she got to buy her cosmetics in peace.
without Daddy kacau-ing..haha..
LOL..
then we went to REEF.
I thought it was OREEF.
but now I know. there's REEF and OREEF.
obviously, REEF's more expensive.
anyway, I thought it was Oreef and so I decided to buy a pair of slippers.
Mommy bought a blouse too in order to get additional discount.
or not, it would be kinda on the high side.
but still..it's NICE.=)

I lurve it...

then we continued to shop.
after that, we went to see Race To Witch Mountain.


and it was really nice and interesting.
as usual, if the Rock is there, it would be funny as well lar.
and the girl, Anne-Sophie Robb is like super pretty mann.
I see a star in the making. ^W^
the movie made me rethink the posibility of other life forms living amongst us.
aka ALIENS.
go watch it people. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

after the show, we went to eat dinner at this Vietnam Restaurant.

peaceful scenic place=)

it's high up. the restaurant.

PEOPLE THERE'S A SALE AT MIDVALLEY'S RADIOACTIVE/RUFFEY I.D.

yeah, after that we went home and then to cell group after that.
ate Roti Pisang ^.^

and I miss my YELLOW nails...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name