various tidbits.

hehe...I'm back from the Steamboat at Lydia's house.
=)
haha...we ate and ate and ate.. and we sat at the dark dark field and talked, take picture, talked, play songs.
haha...yay! now I know where Outlook Point is.
ohya, I went to Nessa's house,
and it is so DANG NICE.
maybe not as big as the previous one,
but still, so TASTEFULLY DECORATED.
ahhhhh..Lincoln! Your room is my DREAM ROOM!
seriously..so nice=)

oh yeah, speaking of rooms,
I've just cleaned up my wardrobe and it NOW looks spanking neat.^.^
though, I do not know how long it will last that way. *cheekily grins*



and yeah,
last week, wednesday and thursday was photo day.
I AM NOT REALLY SATISFIED WITH MY CLASS' CANDID PIC.
haih...
yerr....we didn't have enough time to pose....
but I think our formal one would be kinda nice.
this time, our formal didn't mean we needed to pose like kayu.
it was more freestyle~
and the CF photo will turn out kinda cute and, the most colourful of all clubs..hehe..
we had rainbows and music notes and other props,
and of course, cute Ms. Sim and Ms. Chong ^^.
this is what I brought for the photoshoot..


cute child cut out.
haha...speaking of school..
alah.....LAST FRIDAY, I missed science class with Mr. Chew.
according to my fellow classmates,
Mr. Chew showed them a video showing CHILD BIRTH.
haha...these are they're reactions.
"OMGOSH. IT WAS SO HORRIBLY EXCRUTIATING."
"AAAH...SO PAINFUL.."
"IT WAS TERRIBLE"
" *speechless* "

hahaXD..I wished I could come and watch it.
the cutting of the unbillical cord and etc..

GAMBATEH DEBATERS!
and
YAY! LEVA ISN'T MAD AT ME.
hehe..misunderstanding and emoness..LOL

**

LAST SUNDAY.
t'was me cousin's wedding.
enjoyed it? oklar..food..oklar..
not so ok? karaoke session.
I so agree with you la bro and bob,
I've decided.
during my wedding, there will be no karaoke sessions..
only performances by people I know whose voice is nice and soothing to the ears.
like maybe a duet between the bride and groom
preferred song of choice? 
'Lucky'
or
'Quando,Quando,Quando'
or better still,
soothing, jazzy background music.

hehe..many aunty and uncles were drunk.
my cousin too, i think. {the bride}
one aunty was drunk until like..
she came over to our table, her husband FEED her there.
and when she sang karaoke {to a fast chinese song}
she started clapping her hands up in the air and 
dancing. aww..mann...my bro tak sempat ambil gambar.
hehe..XD


me and my cousin, Ling Ling.


me and another cousin, Oi Ling.


LingLing and thee piglet.

I HATE the taste of piglet.
It almost made me vomit the last time I tried it.
An aunty at another wedding was being kind and she gave me a slice.
having never tried it b4, I just tried it.
OMGOSH..I couldn't tahan the smell, taste, everything.
and the aunty wanted to give me more out of thoughtfulness.
haih..hehe.. 

*
please Daddy Mommy,
I wanna go Leehom's concert.
^.^
I just need permission.
money, can take from angpow.
=)
pls~

ohyeah, rmb I promoted TCC and Timothy's blog today?
go have a look.=)



adios~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name