God's Touch

last sunday service was a real blessing to me.
It was like water to a thirsty soul.
Pastor Tony Chua was invited over as guest speaker. His wife {who is a japanese} Pastor Megumi I think, and their daughter, Charis came along. {Charis is so super cute^^, as in japanese cute.}

so, Pas. Tony preached on prophetic vision.

well, all this while,
there was always this empty feeling inside of me.
Like I was never loved enough.
the emptiness no one,
no friend, no parent,
no one could fill.

and then 
it hit me that day,
only God can make us feel whole.
or COMPLETE.


so after the service,
Ps. Tony gave an altar call for various reasons and people.
One of it was for those who felt they need to know where to go,
or like direction in life.
Ps. Evonne asked us all {the youth} to go out for the altar call.
at first I was quite reluctant because I normally don't go out for altar calls.

but then when Ps.Tony prayed for me,
a sense of peace overcame me.
Ps. Tony was more of like saying prophetic stuff cz of his gift of prophecy.

it went like this.

" My child, don't worry.
I here for you, as a father.
I love you and I love you very much."

I can't remember the exact words but it was filled with I love yous from God.
It really hit my heart rock bottom
simply because,
this are words from God.
actual words from God.
prophetic words.
It really really touched me.
Tears flowed.
There and there.

there's more,
" My child,

I know what you have went through.

Just trust me.
I love you.
Remember that and be assured."

It was something like this.
But what really hit me so hard was this,

I know what you have went through.

Nobody knows what I have went through except God.
Nobody knows how bad I feel sometimes.
NO ONE in the world knows everything about me,
except God.
I don't share my heart or secrets with anyone.
I do keep most things to myself.

But I can take heart in this.
God knows.
He cares.
and He LOVES ME.

no other love is greater.
not your parents.
not your siblings.
not a guy or a girl.

nothing fills that empty space,
except God.

now, I am no longer sad or disheartened.
as I know,
God understands.
God loves.
ME.

=)
God rocks, fullstop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name