Thank You

Dear Everyone,

THANK YOU SO MUCH
for all your 
smses, calls, msn msgs, facebook msgs, friendster msgs
and cbox comments on my birthday.

I appreciate them lots^^
Love ya guys ya..
and thanks for the lovely cards and pressies.
=)

sorry for the week-long hiatus,
but this week,
I'll be busy with homework, prefect's board and most importantly,
CF CAMP. which is tomorrow.
I am supersuperduper excited about the CF camp=)
I hope everything goes as planned.
and...most importantly, God's presence fill and touch the lives of the campers.
Pray for us the commitee ya..
 I pray everything will be alright.

so that's about it for this short update.^.^
During the holidays, or some other time,
I'll update soon....hopefully.

FORM THREE PREFECTS RULE.
future updates :
birthday week.
Batang Berjuntai Eating Expedition.
Shopping with the Hoyan and Yappoh.
Prefects Installation Pics.
CF CAMP.
^.^

ciao~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name