Birthday.CF Camp

CAUTION.
longlong post ahead.



haha..when I first saw this sms, I was like,
huh?! WHAT?! WHAT?!
lawl.
the GOOD NEWS mentioned is actually,
 
LA CORDA SEASON 2 HAS ARRIVED 

hehehe...I LOVE Len and the Light Green Haired guy.
LOL.

a happyhappy Birthday tooo.....



LEVA

=)

I've known this girl for...
lemmmee see..
for like 7 years already.
and our friendship is still going strong ^^

a lil info,
she started out as a prefect in std3, that's when I met her.
and then she letak jawatan in std5 and hence,
was made KETUA DARJAH of 5 Berlian.
from that year on,she was known throughout the school as the LEGENDARY KETUA. 
that's because she can control ANY class, ANY student. ANY problematic student.
she, and only she alone can truly handle
6 Berlian, 1A {now 1S} and 2S.
haha..we are simply TOO uncontrolable to be handled by anyone else.
except maybe Kavi.
Now, a newly elected prefect, she brings justice to the school. hehe..
students love her as she has her own SPECIAL way of handling them.
SENIORS OSO RESPECT HER.
and she talks MANDARIN.
shame on me. ^^
this athletic lass is also a smartie pants and creative soul at heart.

through thick and thin,
she has survived countless situations.
some, maybe I alone know about.
GAMBATEH ON MY STRONG FRIEND.
You can definitely overcome anything
since you can overcome 100 push-ups.
ROCK ON.
No matter what, remember,
I am always hear to lend a ear.
and be your guru kaunseling.
=)

God bless you with a happy happy life~
*SHOOT FOR THE STARS*

~

ok, now the awaited CF Camp pics.
over the 3 days,
we bonded together, makan together,
cried together,
get wet together,
worshipped together,
laughed together.
yeah~
I'm glad that all the games I planned went well too ^^
thanks GOD.
so I was really overjoyed the whole time,
because simply, 
God moved and made His presence felt throughout the ENTIRE camp
The Holy Spirit filled each heart that longed for him.
It was real refreshing experience to the soul.
The second day, in the morning session,
you could see girls just crying their hearts out.
all the hurts, all the pains long bottled up were just let out there.
I myself knew I would get pretty emotional.
well, the minute Pastor Serena, { Ms. Sim's sister} said to just ask God for forgiveness and let otu everything, I just teared..
no matter how many people were there together with you,
all I felt was,
it was just me and God. no one else at that moment.
There were girls who wailed and shouted, letting go EVERYTHING.
but it felt good. you know, God healing us..
putting us back piece by piece.
this was to me the best part of the whole camp. really.
worshipping God in silence and in the calmness of the moment.
just the soft strums of the guitar. 
I started to sing some hymns..

Most girls could speak in tongues, and praise God, most of them accepted them into their lives.
For myself, it was especially cool to receive NEW TONGUES.
new heavenly languages.
DAY ONE
just finished playing games.
unpacking.after bathing.


Mei Yen and Huei Xing.

during the games,
Rachel grazed her knee area and it was super painful for her.
as you can see, both legs plastered up.

and this is Huei Xing trying to kiss her booboo.



Fancy Pants

before service starts.

At NITE. i'm trying to imitate normal band style {with towel}

this is cool rite.
like one of those city photos. where everything else moves except u.
Mei Yen.
so cute^^ wanna pinch her cheeks. especially since she tie pigtails.

Mun Li.
she definitely worked hard the whole of the camp.
thank God for her=)

Miss Goh was so supportive mann..
I must really tabik ms.Goh.
Listen Up everyone :
No matter how particular she can be abt rules,
still, she has a heart of Gold..
seriously. 
she stayed back till all the girls went to bed.
just to make sure the electricity and water supply and everything was in order.
previously, there was no water.
blame indah water lah. whole selayang oso no water.
my hs had been experiencing that, that week.

Worship session.

Ms.Sim
so cute rite^^
all pink. she can just fit in with us. she looks so young!


DAY TWO

the next morning.

Pstr. Serena came.
filling of the Holy Spirit.


after the wonderful session.
The Ch{e/a}ys^^


Sifu and Tou Tai.
Sifu=Mei Fen

ohyes, did I mention, the minute Pstr. Serena spoke the first sentence,
all of us were like,
'WALAU. EXACTLY THE SAME LIKE MS. SIM O~'
hahaXD
ms. sim has 4 other sisters and she says they ALL SOUND THE SAME.
imagine when you call the SIM household weih. XD


"tell me, have you been blessed?"
"YES!!"

Sharing time


Conny
"I felt so light, like I was flying"


Natalie
"God just felt so CLOSE"


Vancy
"When I started speaking in tongues, I was like SHOCKED. 
My mouth move by itself"


Thashini


Sylvia
"I just felt really touched"


Rachel
"I just started singing songs of praise to God"


Sophia
"Fishball!"
LOLjoke joke.haha..look at her mouth weih...
"I never experienced it before" {what she really said}


Massage Train
^.^


Huei Xing.
Do we look alike or what? =)


Pink Cow promotion.
Mei Yen and Huei Xing, bffs.


Mei Fen

The pink Cow Himself. and Ms. Sim. 
{ke ai!}


{You don't get to bring camera to school everyday rite XP}
btw, check out my VEGETABLE shirt.haha.


Cheryl.
Thanks ya girl...helped alot for games.


The aunty's cooking is GOOD weih.
if u r wondering, she's the chinese aunty who sells all the RM1 fry stuff.

Treasure Hunt

haha...now I feel absolutely evil for making them run up and down, up and down, up and down.
^.~
what! exercise mah..
eh eh, got water balloon, be thankful ok..^^


The guarantee wet punya station.


Natalie's expression is PRICELESS
^^.
{charades}

*plays mission impossible theme song*
ten ten ten ten~....
I'm lame.
anyway, can't see them closer?
Look on the right.
cun rite. like CCTV pic oni.haha..


Jocelyn emo.
tak dapat snap cukup gambar menarik.
T.T


Team Moghenesh in action.
it was so cute to see the teams really taking time to pose.
btw, this is one of the challenges.
going around the school, snapping pics.
^W^

and the first team to arrive.....


Team Moghenesh!!
hehe...happy tired ppl.
instead of supoosedly taking pics of the pope hs board,
they went and take pics of the field. LOL.
sorry, my clue tak jelas kut.
heheh..


Every team. happy tired people.
except for one team, who were helping some girls who fell sick along the way.
i TABIK THAT TEAM.
 for showing your care and concern^.~

next
I'm so so sorry girls that we the commitee didn't include you in our game of water balloons..
we were kinda like,
oh well, we worked hard, lets just have a game.
so, my deepest apologies yah.
we will include y'all next time.
and it was raining,so..
we must make sure y'all don't get sick.
SORRY.

so this was what WE the commitee were up to...


Grace tersyioksendiri.

*each of us filled A water balloon to the super max capacity
and instead of bursting it,
we LET GO the water on whoever we wanted to.
that way, we made sure everyone was soaked.
=)

Me and sophia came down late,
and our 'reward' was
getting 'attacked' by all the other commitees..LAWL..
hehe~ I enjoyed that.


SEE! SEE!  Mun Li and Flora tengah attack me.
oh ya, don't worry, my camera is waterproof.
hehe..XD


hehe...the Ch[e/a]ys regretted wearing white that day.


LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT FAT BALLOON!


Mei Yen panas!
woot~
haha...mei yen so thin...
*sniff


COMMITEES.
i know, they look like they are gonna kill the camerawoman,
but they are posing nicely before doing thaT 
XD


FUH~ Air Terjun St. Mary.

you know, we invited Ms. Sim and Ms. Chong to join the fun.
but due to some circumstances, they missed the fun..
aiyahh...
we would have loved to wet TEACHERS.


us again. *smiles*


beloved Meiiii~


SOPHIA like IR VIN,
hates to be photographed.
gosh. one pic la fren, ok?
^^..hehe...

Mun Li and Me.
Blood relation. LOL.
Ch{e'a}ys
ahhaha...mentioned that alot in today's post hor..teehee..
front.back view.


Last night.

thank God, this time round, I had a good sleep.
not like prefects camp.
this shows, HOW MUCH DIFFERENCE MY ROTI CANAI PILLOW  MAKES.


Vancy looks like the Ice Queen.
it was really cold oso in the media room.


"I say yes lord, yes lord, yes yes lord!"


lovvvveeee....joooyyyy....peaaaccee....

the next morning



When Ms. Sim lead us into worship the last day,
the minute 'This is my desire' was sang,
straight away, tears flowed again.
How much He loves us. How much he had done for us.
The day before, 
we had watched Passion Of Christ.
To see the cruxifixion was painful, let alone experience it.
the rejection, hurt, pain, that Jesus felt.

on the other hand,I'm guessing y'all enjoyed the camp rite?
^.^


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name