CHAMPION HOMERUN


OH MY DANG GOODNESS

WE, POPE ARE CHAMPIONS.
FINALLY.
*faints.

I cannot explain my joy.
I heard from my seniors that we used to be in last place.
then we became 2nd in 08' and 09'
and finally, after 4 years..

CHAMPIONS.

OMG. CHAMPIONS.

dear Lord,
thank you so very much
that we are champions.
although we didn't get the Discipline cup,
nor the Cheerleading Cup,
Nor the Deco and Marching cup,
somehow, just somehow,
you made us champions.

thank God.
Amen.

XDXDXDXD

yes!yes!yes!yes!
hahahahxD

I dunno how we do it everytime lah.
Every year we always start out as the underdogs.
the last placed people.
because we aren't good at non-athletics and all that,
but when it comes to the running events.
omgosh..
people like
Shangeeth, Temisha, Temi's sis, Jannah, Sari, Menaga, Leva
and more, are like super super geng athletes mann..
haha..Ho Yan, do not chop off their legs.

WOW is the word.
I LOVE POPE.
although I'm not really a fan of the colour green,
i LOVE IT NOW.

yuga, hoyan, gaya, behbeh..
don't be so sad ok?
you guys are the future generation,
therefore raising Playne up is in your hands.

but at the moment,
Temisha and Menaga! You have such a bright future.
*sniff.

that is the bright side.
now for the not so bright side of sports day.
well, as most of you know,
I was on duty as a St. John-er for that day
and my gosh,
it was so super dang hot.
and I got the center field duty.
as in standing around the running track.
It was burning, and the order for the day was,
RUN, LIFT, RUN, LIFT, RUN, LIFT.
that's because there were alot of athletes who had injuries or emotional breakdowns after they finished running.
so, we had to run and lift them on stretcher to the base,
all the way beside the hall.
one of the junior st.john-ers said,
"My hand no strength edi because of lifting people on stretcher"
NO STRENGTH? OMGUDNESS.
seniors had lifted more people and we were not complaining OK.
haih, juniors..
anyway, it was tiring.
but we still need to improve ourselves!
all of us.
I agree with Hui Yoke.

our cheerleaders.
I really pity them.
I was hoping they'd get 1st place.
but their flyers couldn't go up.
but still, gambateh on
POPE CHEERLEADERS.

haha, something funny i realised.
when each running event was about to start,
peaceful, orchestra-like music were played in the background.
i tell you, it was strangely peaceful.
no offense Ho Yan.
it was just funny.
hehe, maybe u meant to tenangkan the athletes before they run.
=)

Oh ya, BAND WAS AMAZING!
Out of all the house marchers,
the band's marching comes out tops.
seriously.
that means, each house needs to work harder and smarter
 next year ^^

lastly,

 Strawberry shortcake
blueberry pie
Victory, victory, we shall try
V-I-C-T-O-R-Y
POPE HOUSE POPE HOUSE
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

=)

**

hmph.
In the end 
you aren't gonna keep your promise are you.
maybe it was a misunderstanding.
nevermind.

still, I'll make sure I enjoy
MY day to the fullest.

Thanks for making the effort anyway.
:)

hahahha...
is Mommy gonna buy me the
'Art of Howl's Moving Castle'
that I have sought after for so long?

I hope so ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name