n.t.h.


today was a fairly uneventful day
all I did was some scrabbling 
some taboo-ing
some monopoly world editioning.
yeah..
 I must say the monopoly world edition ROCKS!
I mean, won't you love the feeling of being a billionaire^^
buying properties with the flick of a credit card
announcing you'll buy Paris for 3.2 million.
won't u feel good when you say
"ah, ok, how much ar? 4million ar? ok, BUY!"

i wish I can do that in the future..
wouldn't that be great ^^ <3

as for scrabble..oklah..not bad.
quote ms.sim : {it doesn't matter what game u play, who u play with, that can make the game interesting or uninteresting}
do u know u can put aa as a word in scrabble?
^^
funny..
- - - - -

aaah..^^ can't wait for tomorrow <3
POOL PARTAY
woot~
I just wish we could swim in the pool ==
and not have to pay rm200..==
anticipation^^
p.s. I lurve your souvenir Hoyan^^^^

- - - - - 

sheesh..what to write,
what to write??!!
I mean for the Commonwealth essay thingy..
haiz..
1000 words intimidate me.

- - - - -

thank God the youtube video harassment is over.
as for all the form fives,
GAMBATEH
GAMBABS
YOU CAN DO IT!

and for the UPSRians
congrats on any good results ^^

and you can drop by to watch my class party videos here, here and here.
tq^~

- - - - - 

and finally..
It's somebody's birthday tomorrow 
:)

Lo and Behold!
it's the Queen's birthday.

^^

- - - - - 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name