shirt.cikgu.results

first of all I just wanna say..
the 4SC1 CLASS SHIRT
ROCKS !

its gotta hood. A hood. and its black.
And the graphics are so cool.
all of the above = ultimate-ness.

to you 4sc1 ppl..you guys rock too
*inspired*
rock on yeah.
*
*

next, something about me beloved teacher Cik Fairoz.

me and Queenie entered the classroom. there was a commotion at the front of the class.
little did we know it was about Cik Fairoz. 
Now, I really do regret not liking her at the start..and I'm very sorry...
At first we had Pn.Pari teaching us and she's a kinda good sejarah teacher. therefore, when we found out that Cik Fairoz was replacing Pn.Pari, we moaned and groaned.
At first..Cik Fairoz was all about reading the text book, and not actually teaching us.
But slowly, we began to love her due to her heart of gold.
She may not be the best teacher but she was certainly improving with every lesson she taught.
She was so kind to us, in her oh-so gentle demeanour. Now, I wonder why we didn't like her at first. She gave us tips (really tepat tips) and she did not get angry when we noisy in her class.
She even helped us during exam mann..i mean for test lah..she was the most kindest person ever. When other teachers did not care a thing about whether they miscalculated our exam marks. She did all her best to help us achieve an A. Even when she was leaving, she bought us something, a clock and two sejarah comic-style books. But, we accidently broke the glass of the clock..just the glass..not the whole clock..the clock is still workable. 
So anyway, we will always remember her nontheless for all she has done. As she left our class, we cried a small tear..not wanting to cry a flood instead.
Now we can only pray she gets to teach at our school again from the jabatan. 
*wishes and prays hard*..

+THANK YOU TEACHER+
YOU ROCK.

*
*

after that remembrance post, here's a post of gratitude.
I just wanna say
THANK THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY

for the great results he has granted me.

my  position in class as I would like to think it
is not because my results were higher
but because my classmates results were lower

I don't think its much of my ability
but it was because God's hand intervened
and granted me creativity to complete my papers.
so once again.

Thank You Lord
you did it for me
once again.



i hope the whole youtube video madness
ends soon,
real soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name