the productive turkey


today
for the first time in weeks..
the turkey had a productive day^^

this is what the turkey accomplished :

1. Finish reading two national geographic magazines
and one readers digest magazine.
{have I ever mentioned nat geo mags are really interesting!}
woot~

2. Chores + Wash Toilet

3. Sew up that big hole in my favourite shorts

4. Eat lunch^^
haha..lame.

5. Practice Violin and Piano
{though I must admit, not long enuf}

6. See see pack pack room

Ahah..that's it.
haha...kinda productive lah..especially when I'm super the Lazy.

and and..
Yah, I know my hair looks like not much difference.
That's because the pic can't capture the difference well enough.
{hoyan : my hair always look like no difference evrytime I cut it anyway^^}
Hope the shape and curve remains even after washes^.~

and and and...
I've finally got the ball rolling on me commonwealth essay.
I think it will work out.
When I have the super productive mood,
then sure can write well.
Cannot be forced ^^
Now...how do I maintain that super productive mode
considering I'm so lazy... XP

andandand..
T.T
hw ar RoyalFamily outing....

anyway....
Happy Hols to everyone!

oh noo..my bro's guitar string broke.
hope my violin strings won't fail me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name