ponderings to remember


I was reading my bible this morning and
some bible verses popped out to me.
They seem really meaningful
so here's the verses.
all are found in chapter 13 of Hebrews

Do not forget to entertain strangers,
for by doing so some people
have entertained angels
without knowing it.
                                               Hebrews 13:3

The Lord is my helper;
I'll will not be afraid.
What can man do?
                                               Hebrews 13:6

now, this next verse somehow really applies to me.

Obey your leaders and submit to their authority.
They keep watch over you 
as men who must give account.
Obey them so that their work will be 
a joy, not a burden,
for that would be of no advantage to you.
                           Hebrews 13:17

God is really speaking to me through these verses.
Hope I can follow in the ways these verses state.

That was just a little something for you to ponder on.
Happy Pondering!^^

think about it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name